One will protect you. The other eight will try to kill you. Who do you pick?

Daps
lol @ vader being anywhere near any of those guys. Vader in the comics universe would be a spiderman villain at best

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was anakin though.. Darth Vader couldnt give 2shyts about padme. that nikka has no penis.

his level of F.ucks given = 0

Only reason Vader even exists is because of Padme. Vader is and always will be a sucker for love ass nikka. He eventually turned on the Emperor because he couldn't handle his son getting murked.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
On 2nd thought, to answer the thread, Batman easily.

Overall though:
614895-dr_doom.jpg

Last edited:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman always finds some way to ninjutsu his ass out of anything. This guy outmaneuvered Darkseid, the fukk is predator going to do?

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Vader. None of those dudes had their world shook, like vader had the empire. Vader's too skilled and powerful to get defeated by anything less than god.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Vader. None of those dudes had their world shook, like vader had the empire. Vader's too skilled and powerful to get defeated by anything less than god.

Vader got sonned by his old teacher and his son. fukk outta here, he ain't Luke

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what: One of Batman's primary weapons is fear and intimidation. Other superheroes are even afraid of Batman.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman always finds some way to ninjutsu his ass out of anything. This guy outmaneuvered Darkseid, the fukk is predator going to do?

While i'm on record saying i'd pick Batman in this situation and that Batman is much more formidable than some are giving him credit for, dudes are also in here grossly overstating his interactions with Darkseid.

I've only seen one instance where Batman has gone toe to toe with Darkseid and not needed Superman to fly in and finish the job. That was during the "Girl From Krypton" storyline where Batman had to set a bunch of explosive charges and threatened to blow up the planet if Darkseid didn't back off.

If people want to bring up Batman shooting Darkseid it has to be kept in mind that Batman didn't even kill him, he just weakened him while Darkseid seeming killed Batman. The Flashes had to finish the job and Superman did clean up.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Vader is clearly the most powerful here but he is also one of the most fragile here as well. He isn't gonna be able to force choke a terminator, he takes one major hit to his breathing apparatus and he's a dead man walking and if Boba Fett can sneak up on him and fight him to a stalemate, I don't see why Batman, Logan, Predator and even Judge Dredd couldn't do the same. Only person on this list that stands no chance of winning is Marv. Replace him with Punisher, Liu Kang or The Green Ranger.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Vader is clearly the most powerful here but he is also one of the most fragile here as well. He isn't gonna be able to force choke a terminator, he takes one major hit to his breathing apparatus and he's a dead man walking and if Boba Fett can sneak up on him and fight him to a stalemate, I don't see why Batman, Logan, Predator and even Judge Dredd couldn't do the same. Only person on this list that stands no chance of winning is Marv. Replace him with Punisher, Liu Kang or The Green Ranger.

say no more

tumblr_m9b3hyNjL31r5s77po1_500.jpg

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Batman for me...but if I was any age 18 or lower, I'd think twice about it and probably go with Vader.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Batman, no one's fukkin with the gawd when he got prep time