One will protect you. The other eight will try to kill you. Who do you pick?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Wolverine can kill all of them, none of them can kill wolverine. There is no other choice unless you want to die.

That sounds nice on paper, but Logan stayed copping an attitude and running off to take an L in the cartoon. It's not about who can win, but who can protect you. He ain't got the patience for that. This nikka care more about simping Jean Grey than doing his job.... but Bruce Weezy got them resources though.

I wonder if Wayne Enterprises can build a few Terminators to specification :ohhh:

But I see what y'all saying about Darth Vader and the Death Star:ehh:

No way will I go with the Predator.... blowing me up cause he got bodied :comeon:

HellBoy has the same issues as Wolverine. Bad attitude, can't fly, no resources. I ain't getting merked cause he showed up late because he like to play with cats and do this :smoker: :drunk:

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Vader.

Force choking the shyt out of all of them.
and if you get Vader then you get the Empire (i'm assuming).

i'll be chilling on a Super Star Destroyer while wave after wave of Storm Troopers go after the dudes who are after me.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Proally go with Wolverine or vader...The humans or humanoids like dredd or robocopp , and batman are out. You can possibly kill them ya self with a gun under the right conditions. Terminator doesnt need to rest but he just a machine and wolverine would tear him apart easily. Wolverine could smell out the predator when he cloaking and slice him into pieces. Hellboy would more than likely loose to wolverine in a battle. I don't know who this dude at the bottom in the middle is but he looks human so he is proally an easy kill also. So it just leaves Vader. VAder has telekenisis but wolverine is craz fast compared to vader and has that adamantium (however you spell it) that cant be crushed so its harder for the force to be applied.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman probably has a Phantom Zone projector at Wayne Enterprise or he could get it from Supes :troll:.. I'm still picking Batman with prep to protect me. :manny:

1951354-batman_cave_art1.jpg

Bats have shyt on lockdown, with everybody's weakness and multiple contingency plans. Batman with Prep>>>

Last edited:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vader easily and by far.

For anyone not picking Vader, :ufdup:.

The force is far and away superior to anything any of these other dudes have.

The force > prep time
The force > healing factor

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Vader easily and by far.

For anyone not picking Vader, :ufdup:.

The force is far and away superior to anything any of these other dudes have.

The force > prep time
The force > healing factor

Vader got bodied twice, by his :flabbynsick: mentor and then his own son. After that they threw his ass on the bar-be-que.

Terminators time travel ability :wow: he could take you back to 1950 and you can live out the rest of your life as a part of the civil rights movement.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It comes down to Vader, Wolverine and Hellboy. Those three can murk the other five easily (with the Predator having the best chance). But what happens when each of them has to deal with the other seven at the same damn time?:patrice: I know Hellboy and Wolverine can deal with getting shot, but what's Vader gonna do if he's force choking one dude, light saber shanking another and there's four other dudes letting shots off at him?:ld: Is that suit gonna withstand Terminator shotgun blasts? Predator has sick weapons too. If Vader can use the force to disarm them at the same time he's good, but considering his suit is his life support system he can get fukked up real quick. Wolverine only has to watch out for Vader's lightsaber. Hellboy has a healing factor too but he's got to watch out for the adamantium claws and light saber. I'd have to go with Wolverine cause he's more agile.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Vader easy.

The force can handle most of those nikkas off top. Bats ain't gonna kill me cause he a sucka when it comes to taking lives. So that's 7 dudes attempting to kill me and one dude doing everything but. I'll even give Terminator some props but that's where it stops.

Let's be real, everyone on that list gettin hit with the force, and if not, a lightsaber. The only real problem is Wolverine and the Terminator teaming up to go back in time :ohhh:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
The lack of faith in the force is disturbing here, Anakin's alter ego got this. Im assuming lightsabers can cut adamantium tho.