One will protect you. The other eight will try to kill you. Who do you pick?

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolverine can kill all of them, none of them can kill wolverine. There is no other choice unless you want to die.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
So if you cut wolverine's head off he would grow another one?

If the head is near him, yeah. Don't think he can re-grow one from scratch, though. Of course you would have to be able to actually cut his head off, I think his joints as well as his bones are bonded with adamantium (:comeon:). I'm not sure it has happened in the regular Marvel U :manny:

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolverine has been down to one drop off blood before. The only thing that can kill him is to chop his head of with the muramasa blade, it stops the healing factor. At least three of those other guys have been killed, so they not even big timers really...

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
the thing about this thread is its a trick question... logan cant be killed but he CAN and HAS been incapacitated for looooong periods of time... long enough for somebody to come and kill you... in that case Im really rolling with either Hellboy or Vader due to Hellboys insane fukking endurance+strength compared to everybody else and Vaders telekinetic and telepathic powers plus the lightsaber

or prep time :troll:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
I'm a have to go with Vader cuz of his telekenisis. Just have him choke everyone and hit em with that lightsaber :yes:
Wolverine is gonna be a problem though.
If I choose Bats he won't kill my enemies so I'll always have to worry about that, plus to beat them he is gonna need prep time. :stopitslime: at all of them giving me the beats :dead: while Bruce is sitting in the batcave :scheme:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
batman woulda put wolverine on a giant magnet in space, found out how to block the force by vader and had the others frozen sometime

prep time nikka :birdman:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I'M ROLLING WITH VADER. HIT HIM WITH SOME MIND TRICKS AND HE'LL MAKE WOLVERINE KILL EVERYBODY ELSE WHILE WE WATCH CARTOONS.

BATMAN WON'T KILL ANYWAYS. SON AIN'T KILLED THE JOKER YET...

VADER GOT MORE BODIES THAN EVERYBODY ON THAT LIST. fukkS = NOT GIVEN.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
all you simps picking vader, wow

that nikka couldnt even protect padme

Terrell-Suggs.gif

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
:snoop:

Even just one Batman star to cut off his oxygen could be a wrap for this handicap bytch.

Then imagine Wolverine's claws going right through that suit...breathing apparatus and all.

I think the Incredible Hulk would be an interesting addition to this list...he'd offset Vader's mind control when he's in beast form.