One will protect you. The other eight will try to kill you. Who do you pick?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
all you simps picking vader, wow

that nikka couldnt even protect padme

Terrell-Suggs.gif

BATMAN COULDN'T PROTECT MISS PIGGY EITHER

ONLY ONE ON THAT LIST THAT ACTUALLY PROTECTED SOMETHING AND WON WAS TERMINATOR.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't robocop out of date? I'm going with wolverine can't take batman's softass to protect with "no kill" crap with my life on the line.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
wolverine can die. he can drown and he can't breath in outer space, which means that if you take away breathable air you can kill wolverine. darth vader and hellboy are the only two people that would give wolverine trouble.

TheDream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd pick Wolverine to be my homeboy, and Robocop to try and kill me. Wolverine's claws would slice through Robocop like butter.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I go with terminator, since he would be programmed to protect you at all costs with literally nothing else on his mind

He doesn't need to sleep or refuel or any of that extra shyt so thats the dude I'd want watching my back at all times

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Well Vader and the Predator are the only two with access to space ships so really those are the only 2 in play. I'd roll with Vader, blow up Earth with the Death Star then I'd just have to worry about finding where the Predator is. Even if I didnt have the Earth blown apart he could just drop my ass off on the other side of the galaxy while everyone else is still on Earth. nikka would be chillin on the planet with them blue tail head bytches.