Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!! You made this wack ass thread and now our tourney thread got unstickied:martin:

mods ( @Rain @GoldenGlove ) I need y'all put us back on top.... We just about to get the Grand Finals popping:rudy:
A person who barely posts here (his words not mine) complains about the amount of stickies and the mod(s) immediately change things up? :deadmanny:
One of the reasons i barely post here is because yall dumb as shyt :dahell:

i said threads like the fight threads should be the ones stickied :mjlol: some how im getting blamed for them being unstickied :mjlol:

the only 2 threads that should be stickied are Return of the Kufi Slappers (because its a forum wide event and could be fun to interact with)

and Fortnite because its currently the most popular game

thats it. Games like God of War and State of Decay SHOULD get a sticky but for only a week at best.. the presentation of the forum looks dead when the first threads people see are dead themselves yet they are supposed to be the highlight of the forum

:mjlol: fukk yall :mjlol:

Rain

šŸ‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@itsyoung!! You made this wack ass thread and now our tourney thread got unstickied:martin:

mods ( @Rain @GoldenGlove ) I need y'all put us back on top.... We just about to get the Grand Finals popping:rudy:
I unstickied that because I thought the tourney was over. If itā€™s not, my bad. Everything else had been up there for a while.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Irony is the reason they did it was cause of ā€œstan warsā€ and now they got more stan wars in there than here :dead: making the move extra useless

Martha

I get that some of you are disgruntled with the split but don't start making shyt up.

The problem is The Arcadium is mostly video games so the "stan wars" encompass most of this sub-forum.

Cats argue over comic book shyt in comic threads. That's it. There's threads on foreign movies, indie movies, TV series, etc. that dwarf anything in The Arcadium and nobody mentions comic movies because it has nothing to do with the topic.

So....yeah. If you think the stan wars over there are like here, you clearly never visit The Film Room.

Fred.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
to play which games exactly
Battlefield, Siege, Ghost Recon, PUBG, Street Fighter(30th Anniv & IV), State of Decay 2, NBA 2k, Madden, UFC, Gears...

shyt, anything we can shyt shyt to each other in and/or anything we could try to wreck other squads in, breh.

We all have mics, so none of that timid shyt & it helps to have thick skin. :mjgrin: Well, atleast if you plan on partaking in the fukkery. We have pretty mature convos and shyt too, though.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I get that some of you are disgruntled with the split but don't start making shyt up.

The problem is The Arcadium is mostly video games so the "stan wars" encompass most of this sub-forum.

Cats argue over comic book shyt in comic threads. That's it. There's threads on foreign movies, indie movies, TV series, etc. that dwarf anything in The Arcadium and nobody mentions comic movies because it has nothing to do with the topic.

So....yeah. If you think the stan wars over there are like here, you clearly never visit The Film Room.

Fred.

well its easier to have big threads on movies, tv series etc because people post everytime something happens in that. Its not comparable..

Cats argue over comic book shyt in comic threads, thats it? :mjlol: get the fukk outta here :mjlol:

Cant enter ANY DC or Marvel movie thread without someone bringing up sales, ratings, etc :mjlol:

Its LITERALLY no different than xbox vs ps4 .. DC is xbox and PS4 is marvel

Martha

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I agree with @itsyoung!!

There should be a time limit on most new game threads.

Exceptions for popular games.

There should be a Coli video game beef thread that is permanently stickied where nikkas challenge and call out others, drop vids of martcges and aboveann dreams of an opponent getting that work and hella shyt talk.

There should be a dedicated Console Wars thread that is stickied and any excessive console wars discussion outside of the thread should be neg on sight and possible day ban.

That PC thread that y'all maintain should be permanently stickied - it's a poster boy of what a lot of this forum should be.
You know where im at no thread needed. Juri owes you a cartwheel kick :ufdup:
@JParker @KageDaBeast @Cocaine Biceps @Colgatebrah @HNIC973 @Jayrose3 @Call Me James @LinusCaldwell @Esco @TenchiĀ® @Willie

and a bunch of other nikkas on Xbox beg to differ, breh. :dwillhuh:

If you're on Xbox, add me and I'll guarantee you the chat & squading up will be entertaining as shyt.

I keep trying to send party invites to @Kamikaze Revy, who dapped you but I guess a breh like me isn't cool enough. :lolbron:
yea @Chill we got a good number of people for Xbox and we play a good number of games. Our parties run about 6 deep on the regular :ehh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
well its easier to have big threads on movies, tv series etc because people post everytime something happens in that. Its not comparable..

Cats argue over comic book shyt in comic threads, thats it? :mjlol: get the fukk outta here :mjlol:

Cant enter ANY DC or Marvel movie thread without someone bringing up sales, ratings, etc :mjlol:

Its LITERALLY no different than xbox vs ps4 .. DC is xbox and PS4 is marvel

Martha

0nPX60l.png

The DC and Marvel movie threads are the comic threads I'm talking about.

It's a movie/TV sub-forum, there is no dedicated comic discussion outside of this thread:

Essential - The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Essential Books to read added in OP]

Which ironically has little to no arguing.

The problem with your logic is you're saying the comic threads in The Film Room are the same as the console war threads in The Arcadium when:

1. There is only 7 comic threads on page 1 of The Film Room. That's movies, comics, and TV shows combined. 7 threads total, with 32 other threads completely unrelated to comics.

If you're telling me cats are running up in the "Game Of Thrones", Netflix, Korean movie thread, or any other random threads arguing about comics....you're a god damn liar. Period.

2. There is 34 video game threads on page 1 of The Arcadium. Any one of them can devolve into a console war argument. And they usually do, which is why the split happened.

So....yeah. Not the same.

Fred.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If you're telling me cats are running up in the "Game Of Thrones", Netflix, Korean movie thread, or any other random threads arguing about comics....you're a god damn liar. Period.

Ok but people arent in indy games like Rust threads arguing either so...

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
It's because posters are afraid of starting threads and it flopping with no response.