CALI
alright

now follow along

I said flop
he said its the biggest release sales in the company history
I said compared to what other games from the company
he said this other game did 5 million total sales in 8 years
I said that is not what we are discussing

and now here you are saying its their best selling game to date ... but the topic of conversation was 1st few week of sales, since its only been out a few weeks

so are you saying the game has done more than 5 million in sales - the answer to that is no
are you saying its the biggest release in a relatively small / unknown company like I said it was, then yes

a lot of posters here got ADHD or some shyt they cant stick to the fukking subject or maybe its just an argument tool when they know they are wrong I have no clue it happens so often
You said it was a flop because it's a game you're not interested in, from a studio you've never heard of, not because of how well the game is doing financially.
:gucci:

Not everything gotta revolve around the shyt your into.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I’m mostly satisfied with the mods in this section.

My only complaint is I wish they were more active posters who drive discussions or provided something of substance to improve the forum.

But a lot of mods in other sections are just downright trash so I’m not going to complain too much. The stickies are fine most of the time.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Well just enjoy the overwatch thread then :skip:

I guess i should have said only play one game instead of no games :deadmanny:

I be in lots of threads and i like the board. I dont post in the overwatxh thread cause i dont play the motherfukker. Your complaing about all those stickys when you dont play not a one of them.

I was just playin anyways. no disrespect :hubie:. You actin like i challenged your manhood or some shyt :deadmanny:
Judging from the amount of recent posts in those threads no one has played those games either :hubie:

Games ive played past 12 months (rather a lot or a little):
Pubg
Fortnite
Ovetwatch
Rust
Destiny 2

Missing a few
You said it was a flop because it's a game you're not interested in, from a studio you've never heard of, not because of how well the game is doing financially.
:gucci:

Not everything gotta revolve around the shyt your into.
i never said that was the reason. You just making this shyt up in your head
I’m mostly satisfied with the mods in this section.

My only complaint is I wish they were more active posters who drive discussions or provided something of substance to improve the forum.

But a lot of mods in other sections are just downright trash so I’m not going to complain too much. The stickies are fine most of the time.
no one is complaining about the mods here. Literally no one.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
are you suggesting that this forum is fine as is
It’s about as “fine”as it’s going to be. Even as a person that’s posts here all the time I’m not overly concerned about the quality of this forum. I’m here more for the people than the actual content.

Are you suggesting anything is actually going to change?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Judging from the amount of recent posts in those threads no one has played those games either :hubie:

Games ive played past 12 months (rather a lot or a little):
Pubg
Fortnite
Ovetwatch
Rust
Destiny 2

Missing a few

i never said that was the reason. You just making this shyt up in your head

no one is complaining about the mods here. Literally no one.
You're comp!aiming about the stickies which is controlled by the mods. So.....You're complaining about the mods.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@itsyoung!! You made this wack ass thread and now our tourney thread for unstickied:martin:

mods ( @Rain @GoldenGlove ) I need y'all put us back on top.... We just about to get the Grand Finals popping:rudy:
A person who barely posts here (his words not mine) complains about the amount of stickies and the mod(s) immediately change things up? :deadmanny: