One of the reasons this forum is slow/boring

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ok but people arent in indy games like Rust threads arguing either so...

This sub-forum's main focus ain't indie games, so that's a moot point. Virtually all of the 34 video game threads on page 1 are mainstream/console. On any given day maybe 1-2 are indie. That's it.

The fact of the matter is people can browse The Film Room and not even know the comic shyt exists because it's focused in a few threads, with dozens of other threads unrelated to any of that.

Unless you stick to strictly indie games it's virtually impossible to ignore the console war in here. It's disingenuous as fukk to suggest otherwise.

Fred.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Battlefield, Siege, Ghost Recon, PUBG, Street Fighter(30th Anniv & IV), State of Decay 2, NBA 2k, Madden, UFC, Gears...

shyt, anything we can shyt shyt to each other in and/or anything we could try to wreck other squads in, breh.

We all have mics, so none of that timid shyt & it helps to have thick skin. :mjgrin: Well, atleast if you plan on partaking in the fukkery. We have pretty mature convos and shyt too, though.

Gears
Gears
Gears
And gears. that's literally all i play.

I just downloaded it again since the announcements for e3 and I’m looking to stay a bit warm and see if I still got it. So I’m down

used to play street fighter 4 but i gotta find time to hit the lab again, and i'm not sure if my 360 fightstick will work on the one?

Last edited:

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
@Chill Xbox community is active if we keeping it a buck. Add up and jump in the parties man. We play just about everything there is to play.

Which reminds me... have nikkas found out how to do private matches in the Fight Night yet? I can’t and the shyt is driving me crazy

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
A person who barely posts here (his words not mine) complains about the amount of stickies and the mod(s) immediately change things up? :deadmanny:
The truth is...

Him and @Barnett114?

they fukkin:hubie:

This sub-forum's main focus ain't indie games, so that's a moot point. Virtually all of the 34 video game threads on page 1 are mainstream/console. On any given day maybe 1-2 are indie. That's it.

The fact of the matter is people can browse The Film Room and not even know the comic shyt exists because it's focused in a few threads, with dozens of other threads unrelated to any of that.

Unless you stick to strictly indie games it's virtually impossible to ignore the console war in here. It's disingenuous as fukk to suggest otherwise.

Fred.
So what brings you to this console thread. :sas2:

But dap for recognizing it as a console war and not even acknowledging the PC nikkaz :handshake: