One of the reasons this forum is slow/boring

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is our problem wtf. If it’s not new or great content released wtf will we talk about?
You dont need a new game to talk about games
There should be 5 threads stickied at all times

There should be a random game thoughts thread.
There should be a gaming hardware thread
There should be a Playstation, Microsoft and Nintendo thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Heavy Rain sold over five million lifetime. :deadrose:

Be a misinformed retard brehs.

the fact 2 people dapped this stupid ass post is sad as well

the original argument:
Poster 1: Detroit flopped
Poster 2: It had good first week sales
Poster 1: compared to what
Poster 2: Well there other game sold 5 million over 8 years
Poster 1: whats that got to do with the original argument?

:hhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I agree with @itsyoung!!

There should be a time limit on most new game threads.

Exceptions for popular games.

There should be a Coli video game beef thread that is permanently stickied where nikkas challenge and call out others, drop vids of martcges and aboveann dreams of an opponent getting that work and hella shyt talk.

There should be a dedicated Console Wars thread that is stickied and any excessive console wars discussion outside of the thread should be neg on sight and possible day ban.

That PC thread that y'all maintain should be permanently stickied - it's a poster boy of what a lot of this forum should be.
Look bruh, this the internet. The issue is when visitors of this site stay too long. Because then they think they live here, they start wanting to move furniture around. The answer is not limiting the peoples ability to articulate, but to have accountability across the board.

This place has always been one_sided in terms of political correctness. Until that gets addresses, everything y'all talking about is bullshyt. It's like trying to plan for the future but Donald trump is president so we not gonna get anywhere really til that is addressed.

I'm not asking for the spot right, I'm just simply stating if I was mod I wouldn't run shyt like you guys think I would. I'd run it with the common sense I'm using in this very post. I'm different than the status quo, and that is what is required to reach that mountaintop.

Trying to censor people is what killed this place in the first place, let's get a healthy balance of knowledge and fukkery :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: XII

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the console wars shyt is old as fukk and you might be trying to find a nice little thread on a lesser known title, see its 5 pages long, and know right off the bat its full of shytty but but but but but microsoft back and forth with the same people

that's worse than whatever sticky stuff is going on

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ive never heard of the company Quantic Dream ever so for them to say its their biggest launch release wht does that mean? What is it being compared to? If your previous biggest release was 100k games and this game did 200k does that still not make it a flop :skip:
Good games and companies pushing the envelope in terms of the art, deserve the attention even if your lame ass haven't been paying attention.

You sound like you only wanna see cod and madden threads stickied.
:camby:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
the fact 2 people dapped this stupid ass post is sad as well

the original argument:
Poster 1: Detroit flopped
Poster 2: It had good first week sales
Poster 1: I've never even heard of the developers
Poster 2: Well their other game sold 5 million over 8 years
Poster 1: whats that got to do with the original argument?

Fixed for honesty
:francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Good games and companies pushing the envelope in terms of the art, deserve the attention even if your lame ass haven't been paying attention.

You sound like you only wanna see cod and madden threads stickied.
:camby:
:skip: really :skip: of all posters on here to pull the cod/madden card on :skip:

The biggest advocate for indy games/pc gaming :skip:

This is the argument you wish to pursue with me :skip:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If your argument is that something unique like Detroit shouldn't be stickied because you've never heard of the developers, then yeah.

That wasnt the argument

The argument is that it flopped :dahell:

Keep up :hhh: always been a shyt poster