One of the NFL/Jay Z's #InspireChange Group is cutting dreads for better life

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I can't see or understand how JZ's PR team are still employed. This is the worst rollout we've ever seen in over a decade. :huhldup:

No one prior to July 2019 would have thought that JZ partnering with the NFL would end up a lose-WTF situation. :stopitslime: :scusthov:
What's Ty-Ty gonna say to Jay?

Everyone around jay is scared to speak their mind because Jay is a cold cat with no problem cutting people off.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't see or understand how JZ's PR team are still employed. This is the worst rollout we've ever seen in over a decade. :huhldup:

No one prior to July 2019 would have thought that JZ partnering with the NFL would end up a lose-WTF situation. :stopitslime: :scusthov:

Desiree Perez and she was behind the AROD/Yankees fiasco. TERRIBLE at PR but shes a high level snitch.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Nigerianwonder @No1
g6tgCcm.png
g6tgCcm.png
Why you tagging me? That's a grown ass man that said he wanna cut his hair and quit gang bangin. That's his choice.

And you gonna post the results the organization has had on black youth too? I only see black kids in their photos.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Desiree Perez and she was behind the AROD/Yankees fiasco. TERRIBLE at PR but shes a high level snitch.

:wow: worked with the D.E.A after getting caught with 35 bricks....went on the run; violating probation and only had to do 9 months....

....is COO of rocnation, her husband is over rocnation sports, his father owns 50% of the forty forty club....jays been in bed with them over 20 years...

And yall wonder why hes making these moves, the boy been compromised.....:sas1:

.....but dont listen to me, im just a hater:sas1:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
"CAN'T WAIT TO ARREST SOMEONE" :skip: :dead:

I don't look up to any celebrity but I simply MUST know which Coli posters have been defending Jay-Z since the original NFL press conference. Can we get a list of those names please??? :mjlol:
What's wrong with black people being police, you enjoy being harassed by cacs? :scust:

Then maybe they would've arrested and murked out Dylan Roof and Zimmerman.

This is why I avoid topics hot in the twitter fingers community, nothing but fake outrage and trying to make everything seem like 9/11 levels. "Black kids from the worst hoods wanna work for the city? No way in hell, I thought Tay-K was their role model" :mjpls: