One of the NFL/Jay Z's #InspireChange Group is cutting dreads for better life

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
And how the fukk does all this Inspire Change or Reform Social Justice?

What a fukking scam.
This whole thing is a fukkin scam and a distraction
both sides are sayin a bunch of nothin
what in the fukk does "Social Justice" even mean!!:mindblown:
wats the difference between "Justice" and "Social Justice":mindblown:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:at asking me for results for an organization that you :cape:for

:heh::umad:

The only opinion that matters is that of the black youth and former gang members that the organization is working with.

It's easy to post and tweet from the comfort of your suburban home. Looks like this org really in the streets.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
source.gif

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
This is crazy af :mjlol:

:jbhmm:Can we find the kids that cut off their hair cut and asked was they forced or paid off

:jbhmm: I also find it funny there was no post about the money being giving in the locker room, but a post about fukkery and the ghouls come out:mjpls:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Where the Hov stans at????

Nah, one of the charities NFL works with is Van Jones' and he's signed to Hov. They all connected and know what they're doing. No way NFL donates money somewhere under this partnership and Hov don't know which org it is.
Van Jones is a fukking grifter sellout piece of shyt...
Why you tagging me? That's a grown ass man that said he wanna cut his hair and quit gang bangin. That's his choice.

And you gonna post the results the organization has had on black youth too? I only see black kids in their photos.
You don't see the evil white c*nt, the fake police badges, the agenda of internalizing victimization?

fukk your hero and your cognitive dissonance.

Daps

The rebel shirt is for :bryan:when she shows this pic to fellow alt right cacs. The evil cac bytch purposely wore it to pose:pacspit:

The fukked thing about all this is that you know she was spitting her All Life Matter propaganda and coli cac Dems are bad mantra in his ears while cutting his hair

"Trump isnt bad. He is friends with 50 Cent and Kanye" :mjpls:

"I wish one of these dreads was Omar's neck rofl":mjpls:

"You look smart now. You should be a free thinker and get off democratic plantation":mjpls:

"Law enforcement is just carrying out the orders of Clinton's 94 crime bill":mjpls:

"You made a choice for me to cut your hair. Slaves made the same choice to stay behind for their jobs":mjpls:

Apple IIe chess moves. Y'all will see when he turns over the floppy's disk:troll: