One of the NFL/Jay Z's #InspireChange Group is cutting dreads for better life

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
We gonna act like having a low cut Ceaser DOESN'T allow you to make a better first impression than those types of dreadlocks?:stopitslime:
that didn't stop amber guyger from killing botham
W444FL2UTF6OMSE3HPZ3EVML4M.jpg

and this former Obama-staffer had the police called on him while moving into his apartment. they thought he was stealing.

180502_vod_orig_darren_martin_intv_MIX_16x9_992.jpg

and you do know black job applicants used to have their applications thrown in the trash just off the name sounding black, right? :gucci:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I don't know. I feel like they found breh off the street and paid him some money. Dude look challenged a little..

Nah I've seen that smile before,thats the smile of the assimilated black man:respect:

He has gotten some pats on the head and told he is one of the good ones. Black folks have been brainwashed to the point many of us feel better about ourselves when a white person gives us validation. This is pretty much a proven fact, I could make more change in a distressed black community with a team of 20 silent cacs on my side,then I could with 100 righteous,upstanding outspoken black people in terms of violence,ignorance,loitering,unemployment. The lengths nikkas will go to not "look bad" in front of cacs is a sight you truly have to witness. That you often don't witness until you start really paying attention. Black people in this country need isolation from the European,we are brainwashed and need severe deprogramming that I don't know can happen as long as we are here.

One thing I will say is that its hard to argue with the results this organization may be having in the lives of black men. But like I just stated,what is the change?Getting more black men who think like capitalist like Jay?But have little to no knowledge of self? Yeah you may be keeping these young men out of gangs and helping them realize the importance of their education. But I'm sorry the optics are horrible and theres some ignorance within this organization. The crazy thing is I feel weird focusing in on the hair if the lives of these young men are changing for the better,because then I have to question if I'm worried about the wrong thing. But it is the optics for me 1000% and I can't get over it. What other aspect of these mens identity is this organization attempting to cut away,and what does that turn a black man into?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Hair free care free” inspired me to grow my shyt out natty the past yr ngl :wow: beautiful decision in hindsight (women love the curls :jawalrus:), but it’s wild the line that inspired it came from this fukkin guy

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Where the Hov stans at????
This isn’t me :cape: for Hov cause my theory actually places him in a worse light but I think he took the bag and his role in the NFL deal is to handle the Super Bowl performances and shyt on the music side. NFL probably told him they throw some money at black youth. He went on his way and they donated to this all lives matter org .

There’s no excuse for this. Either they refused to donate to orgs that are actually helping black youth and he still agreed to this. Or, he ain’t give af who they donated to

Nah, one of the charities NFL works with is Van Jones' and he's signed to Hov. They all connected and know what they're doing. No way NFL donates money somewhere under this partnership and Hov don't know which org it is.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That Dave Chappelle special describes this thread to a T:mjlol:
this whole crushers organization might be actual grift, breh
also, why ya'll bringing chapelle like he's fred hampton or some shyt, that skit he did wasn't offensive to me, but his response to the backlash was small minded showed a lack of foresight