One of the most frustrating things youll see today: Jeff Bezos wealth visualized in pixels

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
A lot of americans have been conditioned to think that it is normal or good for someone to have more wealth than a country. Dude could live literally 230 years spending like he's trying to lose it all and still be richer than over 100k Americans combined. People don't want to say anything negative about that. If you have 1billion dollars, you basically have unlimited money already. What would anyone possibly want that they couldn't get when they have more money than an entire town?

buy a whole country like damn.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Heh between coli brehs jumping out the closet as Republicans because Tariq finally dropped the mask and the kinship yall feel with Bezos this weekend been an all-timer

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Maybe I'm wrong. I be wrong.

I see stuff like this and can't help but think...

What else is there to do besides get rich? If this much money exists, why should I not have a lot of it?

Edit: but I don't think I could morally have that much and live with myself.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This man made $200 billion by creating a company with working conditions so horrendous that the average employee only lasts 10 months....but Coli Capitalists in here on their knees for him.

WTF do y'all think the money for reparations is going to come from if 1% of the country is hoarding a full half of the available wealth?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frustrating for who?

nobody is making folks order things from Amazon. People are lazy and/or don’t like human interaction. There isn’t a law saying you have to order from Amazon or you’ll be arrested. Be mad at the public.

47 daps for one of the most obtuse posts I’ve seen in a minute.

:francis:

Raphaello

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York/Toronto
This man made $200 billion by creating a company with working conditions so horrendous that the average employee only lasts 10 months....but Coli Capitalists in here on their knees for him.

WTF do y'all think the money for reparations is going to come from if 1% of the country is hoarding a full half of the available wealth?
The median turnover at Google is only 3 months higher at 1.1 years and they're known for having some of the best working conditions of any company in the US...

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Crazy how folks in here are caping for bezos and right wing capitalism

I prefer to follow in the footsteps of Fred Hampton

Seize 100 billion of that net worth and redistribute it to the poor and rebuilding the slums of America. Americans are so brainwashed they think unchecked and unfettered capitalism is a good thing. Wait until they learn about modern day predatory sharecropping in the trucking industry, or how foreign billionaires literally own entire high rises in countries they don’t reside in. Taking away opportunities from those people in their own country. Oh wait that’s fine! Cuz it’s capitalism right, oh it’s a beautiful thing
For wat exactly ? Who tf going to maintain those assets...... the government ? :mjlol:

The same gov that made it to where only luxury housing can be built cause a bunch of regulations :lolbron:

The same one who cant even maintain the assets they have now ? :mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Most of these folks wealth is in stock. The stock wasn’t always worth the amount that is driving his wealth up. How would you cap that, you can’t cap the stock price, you just gonna take his shares away? If the stock drops are you gonna give them back?

time for part ownership to belong to the union.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Chemo amount is crazy. but yeah, I agree nobody needs 30B+ to survive.
Nobody needs 30k to survive either. But life isn’t just about “surviving”. Some people want to thrive, some want to dominate. Bezos isn’t breaking any rules here.