One of my high school classmates went on a date with a typical coli n*gga

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
So he didn't ask her to cook for him and pay for the date or threaten to get a wife in Brazil?

Did her tell her to submit but work full time and pay all the bills because he ain't working but got mad potential?

Was he wearing a Malcolm X t shirt and quoting Marcus Garvey but kept talking about Pawgs?

Did he try to eat her ass on the first date then call her a ho?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
which one of yall did this?

Her summary is below

Yea it was a hot mess! The guy was 20 minutes late and couldn't make eye contact. First thing he said to me was is your hair real and was shocked when I said yes. He goes on to say how all black girls are fake nowadays. When I didn't agree he goes on to say that I am not familiar with the black culture and will need to be reintroduced. Then he concludes that since I am articulate, don't have any kids, live in a white neighborhood, not familiar with basketball stars and lack of a traditional black body makes me less than. Oh and i shouldn't worry because I have a body more desirable to other races I have been trained to think and act like them. This can be fixed in time. In addition my desire to travel the world and go on trips with female friends means that I could become a lesbian if I haven't tried it yet. To top it off he didn't even have the basic gentlemen courtesy to pay for my drink.

yea yea yea.....but why the fuk should he pay for her drink ole entitled ass bytch

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I'm not convinced he did not mention swallowing butt or brag about his certs. Sounds like he's just a cynical weirdo defiantly not a coli nikka.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
So he didn't ask her to cook for him and pay for the date or threaten to get a wife in Brazil?

Did her tell her to submit but work full time and pay all the bills because he ain't working but got mad potential?

Was he wearing a Malcolm X t shirt and quoting Marcus Garvey but kept talking about Pawgs?

Did he try to eat her ass on the first date then call her a ho?

:wtf: