One has to Go. Mexican/BBQ/Italian food

• Total voters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BBQ :camby:

Philly nikkas not giving up cheesesteaks or pizza (Italian) and I’m personally not giving up tacos.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
You should swap Italian out and add Chinese. More ppl eat either Mexican or Chinese food.

EDIT: Wait, we putting pizza with Italian food? Not that it’s not Italian I was just thinking of Olive Garden, Fazolis type eatery.

Last edited:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
First of all OP fukk you and this thread :mad:.

Second, how would this work exactly? Am I still allowed to cook my own food from that cuisine or am I straight up barred from eating it for life? :jbhmm:

... However if I HAD to choose honestly I'd probably say BBQ. It doesn't help that I just tried this BBQ spot that I've been meaning to hit up for a while today and the shyt was straight TRASH. At this point, the only reliably good BBQ is mine or my dad's.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Was thinking Mexican because of pizza but nachos is top tier. Keep that bullshyt in Italy I’m good.

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Italian

It is interesting seeing the West Coast Mexican vs East coast Italiano dynamic :leostare:

I can throw a rock and hit Mexican joint

I gotta Google somewhere Italian (outside of the few I know around town)

Mexican staying mostly out of convenience.

And carne asada fries>>>pizza

Daps
Italian

It is interesting seeing the West Coast Mexican vs East coast Italiano dynamic :leostare:

I can throw a rock and hit Mexican joint

I gotta Google somewhere Italian (outside of the few I know around town)

Mexican staying mostly out of convenience.

And carne asada fries>>>pizza

That's what this is 100%.

East Coast brehs have all the other Latin countries, so sacrificing Mexican is easy.

West Coast brehs have access to the authentic Mexican shyt and way less Italian joints, so sacrificing Italian is easy.

Southern brehs + Kansas City know all about BBQ, so we definitely ain't sacrificing that.