One has to Go. Mexican/BBQ/Italian food

• Total voters

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Mexican, i can live without the mex-tex/mexican stuff in the states. I prefer dominican & puerto rican food over mexican anyway.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep Mexican, get rid of BBQ.

If we're being honest, throw some extra cumin on some barbecue recipes, and you might have a half-assed argument that it's at least Tex-Mex. Easy loophole. :yeshrug:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Keep Mexican, get rid of BBQ.

If we're being honest, throw some extra cumin on some barbecue recipes, and you might have a half-assed argument that it's at least Tex-Mex. Easy loophole. :yeshrug:
I'm missing cumin in my seasonings and for the life of me when I did have it prior i don't know how to use it.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm missing cumin in my seasonings and for the life of me when I did have it prior i don't know how to use it.

No lie, I use a little bit of cumin in the rib rub that I make. I don't have a grill and refuse to use liquid smoke, so it adds a little extra depth of flavor and smokiness.

I'm not even Mexican, but cumin makes my carne asada fire.

It can really go in a lot of dishes. To start, if you were going to make something using paprika, swap it out for smoked paprika, and add cumin.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
:aicmon: hmm

Mex + Italian(Sicily ) food is majority seafood outside of usa.

Mex/Italian more versatile with shrimp/fish/squid

I dunno :unimpressed: all 3 are goat(doesn't make cents but I know you know

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both Mexican and Italian food can kick rocks:scust: give me BBQ all day:feedme:

Love some authentic Italian food. :banderas:

I am not talking about pizza from some shytty restaurant or ravioli out of a can or nasty ass spaghetti that they sling on plates at Olive Garden. I am talking about real Italian food. Like baked Mostaccioli or baked ziti or chicken parmesan or baked eggplant. :steviej:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Love some authentic Italian food. :banderas:

I am not talking about pizza from some shytty restaurant or ravioli out of a can or nasty ass spaghetti that they sling on plates at Olive Garden. I am talking about real Italian food. Like baked Mostaccioli or baked ziti or chicken parmesan or baked eggplant. :steviej:

Spiedini is the goat dish

Rolled thin flank steak) in olive oil bread crumbs or veal skewered stuffed with garlic)basil/peppers

vealspiedini.png

Daps
Can't give up pizza, spaghetti, lasagna etc.

BBQ = I'm in Texas and love that shyt too much. BBQ hot links, chopped beef sandwiches with burnt ends, Mac N Cheese, okra, greens and sweet potato pie :blessed:

Mexican = love some street tacos, chimichangas, tres leches cake, mole etc. Plus good nachos are :blessed:

I'll give up something else :russ: