One has to Go. Mexican/BBQ/Italian food

• Total voters

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only people that don’t live on the west coast are getting rid of Mexican. Sorry Italian food gotta go.

No pizza bruh spaghetti no alfredo lasagna no chicken parm meatball subs you trading all that in for tacos?

I can't knock it! But fukk that I ain't trading all that in for taco's.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
No pizza bruh spaghetti no alfredo lasagna you chicken parm meatball subs you trading all that in for tacos?

I can't knock it!
Pizza and meatball subs are the only things that I would miss. I’m not even a taco person but authentic, illegal immigrant made nachos and super burritos with sour cream, guacamole and your choice of meat are undefeated.:dame:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Italian includes Margharita Pizza and Tiramisu. I can't give that up.

Even though I eat breakfast tacos a lot I can live without them and IMO Mexican food (American Mexican) is overrated.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Italian easily.
We don't need 430 meals that are just variations of Pasta, Sauce, Meat, & Cheese

:camby:

For everybody talking about Pizza, technically the Greeks made the first pizza. Italy just expanded on it.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I stop fukking with pizza and cut down on the pasta years ago because of the cheese and carbs so Italian can go with ease :manny:.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not giving up barbque. Barbque is not just limited to pork. Barbque also includes fish, chicken, beef, lamb/goat and vegetables. There are also lots of sauces that can be purchased or created from scratch. I would give up Mexican and keep Italian. When I was a kid my parents worked with a Italian dude that was first generation. Him and wife always brought dishes to our house for the Holidays and that food was incredible. His wife could really cook.

k%2FPhoto%2FRecipes%2F2019-05-how-to-grill-vegetables%2FHTGrillAnyVeggie_TheKitchn042919_74

best-grilled-vegetables.jpg

52669221.cms

images

Garlic-Grilled-Potatoes-in-Foil.jpg