The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Found the stand up i was referring to with Chris Rock:

:kpreallybreh:

You sure it was Never Scared? Never Scared was solid, he flowed through topics pretty organically and was funny as fukk. Kill the Messenger was alright..what made it bad was using 3 different performances and splicing them up.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
You respond to another dude's written opinion with only gifs, then talk about they didn't say shyt?

I gave my opinion. It didn't need backing up because it wasn't in response to anyone. I just put it out there.

If you wanted me to back it up, you should have asked. Instead of getting all cute. I'm now pondering if you're too stupid to understand.

Don't you have a British accent? You're playing yourself using the word "pondering" like that. You sound like a 12 year old trying too hard.

:mjlol:

Anyways, listen, man;
Reading through your posts,

Half the time, I honestly can't tell if you're a guy who likes to spark up controversial opinions or if you're simply a troll.

If you want people to take your posts seriously, you should at least put the effort into explaining your controversial ideas

.:manny:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
You sure it was Never Scared? Never Scared was solid, he flowed through topics pretty organically and was funny as fukk. Kill the Messenger was alright..what made it bad was using 3 different performances and splicing them up.

he had his moments her and there. But in certain topics particularly where he talks about being married...his delivery is forced.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe yall got Rock leading right now, I think Rock is the best stand up of all time, his specials are like an event. Chris Rock probably has too much substance in his ish for the typical youngin, his topics are geared more towards the 21 and up, really the 25 and up, for the most part. Dude is the black Carlin, he passed Carlin a decade or so ago to me. Chappelle is fukkin hilarious, not just his show but he is incredible on stage too (when he's focused), but I got Rock edging him out by kinda a lot on stage. And Pryor and Eddie can't go

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Pryor don't even belong with them they too young

Martin>>>rock>>>chapelle

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Don't you have a British accent? You're playing yourself using the word "pondering" like that. You sound like a 12 year old trying too hard.

:mjlol:

Anyways, listen, man;
Reading through your posts,

Half the time, I honestly can't tell if you're a guy who likes to spark up controversial opinions or if you're simply a troll.

If you want people to take your posts seriously, you should at least put the effort into explaining your controversial ideas

.:manny:

Blah blah blah another dumb, scattered reply starting with "my history with SirBiatch" then moving into made-up places of where I'm supposedly from.

You think in cute gifs. You're probably not capable of reasoned discussion

:camby:

Taco

All Star
Daps
Killin Them Softly > Anything Chris Rock put out. Comedians who could make people laugh while being so chill are better than spazzy comics. Only spazzed out comic I can kinda fukk with is Kat but that's literally one stand up show.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I think niccas hesitant on picking Chris because he's been relevant longer than Dave , but I gotta pick Chris ... Dave is probably the last of a dying breed when it comes to versatile comedians ... Chris Rock was lowkey a one trick pony ... Everybody hates chris is one of my favorite sitcoms of all time though :ld: