Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Is that why its doing so solid at the box office and I'm still listening to new podcasts weeks later? :mjgrin:

You nerds act like every flick is gonna be endgame

Now why you mention Endgame when I didn’t mention it or make any reference to it or wasn’t even trynna shyt on this movie in low key way to prop up Endgame.

Unlike 2 of DC stans y’all Clark Kent be giving passes to like in that Spider-Man thread, I wasn’t trynna stir shyt up.

I’m speaking more in relation to say his past movies like Django, The H8teful Eight, Ib*stards. They seemed to have more of a lasting impact

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Now why you mention Endgame when I didn’t mention it or make any reference to it or wasn’t even trynna shyt on this movie in low key way to prop up Endgame.

Unlike 2 of DC stans y’all Clark Kent be giving passes to like in that Spider-Man thread, I wasn’t trynna stir shyt up.

I’m speaking more in relation to say his past movies like Django, The H8teful Eight, Ib*stards. They seemed to have more of a lasting impact
How can you judge impact after less than a month? :heh:

This board is always on that "this album came and went" type shyt. It's asinine.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
How can you judge impact after less than a month? :heh:

This board is always on that "this album came and went" type shyt. It's asinine.

See that’s the thing..... it feels like that movie came out longer ago than that.

Truth be told, I don’t know too many people outside (real world) that even saw it or planned on seeing it.

I’m not discrediting it’s doing well but for me when I saw it, it was in a minimum filled theater.

And fukk the Blockbuster movie hype talk.

In comparison to my experiences of going to see;
Django,
H8
IB
GHouse
KB1
KB2

Them showings were packed, damn near everyone I knew saw them or was planning to. And the buzz was just much bigger. I remember seeing commercials about those movie weeks after release. I haven't seen one commercial about this movie since the first week.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So I’m “judging it” off the comparison of my experiences with his past work. Nothing else

The night I went to go see it, I asked some peeps if they wanted to roll and they was like

:francis: Na we straight (and they still ain’t seen it)

None of my coworkers either

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw no less than 5 groups/couples walk out half way through. Make of that what you will.

Personally, I enjoyed it. Not QT's most entertaining, and probably suffered from not focusing on any particular story line they introduced, but :yeshrug:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Ahh the movie ends with the title once upon a time in Hollywood. What were people thinking it’s a documentary type drama? If so those people are morons.

Based on real people, next they'll probably have a white guy schooling Jordan on the court. Having him appear as comedy relief was totally unnecessary as opposed to how they portrayed the other legends of Hollywood.

Last edited: