Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (Official Thread)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

" It’s Tarantino’s best film since Kill Bill, perhaps even since Pulp Fiction."

"ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD: Quentin Tarantino finally made a film about "real people," in every sense of the phrase."

I want to say he did that in 1997 but that was an adaptation....has he finally gotten over himself? :fleece:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
"Oscar Bait" is a term usually reserved for period pieces in old England or movies that are trying to push an agenda. This is a movie based on true events and I don't see what the agenda would be. You can argue that its going to appeal to old time Hollywood fukks but this ain't the first movie that takes place in old Hollywood.

I think it's going to be tremendous..

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Can careless the date it comes out. The topic is what matters. These era based looks at old Hollywood are prime jacking material to these old cacs that vote for the Oscars. I expect my eyeballs to witness trash when it comes out only to find it sweeping the award season as per usual.
Oscar bait coming out just before Oscar season is the entire point breh. Take the L

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure there's some fictional swerve where they kill Manson and his loons, saving Sharon Tate. Because, I've always felt, NO ONE WANTS to see those grizzly Manson murders of Sharon Tate and the others, on screen in a Tarrantino movie.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I was watching some of Pulp Fiction the other night, and it's so apparent the decline in Tarantino's work, he doesn't write characters like Vega, Jules, Mia, Marsellis anymore, who are layered, and real, while also, funny, violent, charming, murderous. He lost some of this around Death Proof. Regardless, I will see this in July, and it's always fun to see new Tarantino, though The Hateful 8 was a chore to sit through,

When is your book coming that you were talking about on song? :mjlol:

Shut your damn mouth about the gawd.
This movie is already the goat