Once she takes her shoes off...

Daps
:dead:

I remember this guy I liked invited me over to watch a "movie" so I went over and I watched the movie. :patrice: I made him watch the whole movie and we didn't smash even though the signs were there. I was like well, you said come over for movies not to hook up so you :ufdup::manny:

be straight up with your intentions, brehs :heh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I remember this guy I liked invited me over to watch a "movie" so I went over and I watched the movie. :patrice: I made him watch the whole movie and we didn't smash even though the signs were there. I was like well, you said come over for movies not to hook up so you :ufdup::manny:

stop it.

if you are a human being with an IQ above 5 then you know damn well what "watch a movie" means.
it's a polite way of saying:

pardon me madam...but i've been pondering what that...thing smells like.
perhaps you and i should meet at my abode and pretend to be interested in a cinematic production, yes?
in short order, it would please me to disrobe you and ravish your secret garden....perhaps even cause discomfort to your spinal column.

Daps
stop it.

if you are a human being with an IQ above 5 then you know damn well what "watch a movie" means.
it's a polite way of saying:

pardon me madam...but i've been pondering what that...thing smells like.
perhaps you and i should meet at my abode and pretend to be interested in a cinematic production, yes?
in short order, it would please me to disrobe you and ravish your secret garden....perhaps even cause discomfort to your spinal column.

He asked me what my fav movie was and he'll make sure he has it. :manny:
That's not the point though, if you wanna hook up just say it lool. We both liked each other it's not like I would've said no. I'm also pretty naive when it comes to males so meh.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
He asked me what my fav movie was and he'll make sure he has it. :manny:
That's not the point though, if you wanna hook up just say it lool. We both liked each other it's not like I would've said no. I'm also pretty naive when it comes to males so meh.

simply asking someone for sex is a bit crass in my opinion.

wanna watch a movie (both people know what it means) >>>> hey, wanna fukk?

but i'm old, maybe i'm out of the new school loop.

Daps
simply asking someone for sex is a bit crass in my opinion.

wanna watch a movie (both people know what it means) >>>> hey, wanna fukk?

but i'm old, maybe i'm out of the new school loop.

:sadcam: well unfortunately, I took it literally...that being said .... :to:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

:duck:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Slipping your arm around her while watching the movie and she looks at you and scoots in closer to the point her head is resting on your chest.......:shaq: