Once she takes her shoes off...

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I tell my females my intentions all the time :manny:

You'd be surprised at how many females just want sex like nikkas do. They don't wanna be judged so they play it off like they're hard to get. If you beat around the bush and act scared then she just gonna roll with it. Because let's be honest, not saying it don't happen, but women RARELY make the first move.

But if you tell her from the jump what you want it's like an icebreaker. The whole 'sitting there trying to throw subtle hints at each other' phase is skipped :win:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

I remember this guy I liked invited me over to watch a "movie" so I went over and I watched the movie. :patrice: I made him watch the whole movie and we didn't smash even though the signs were there. I was like well, you said come over for movies not to hook up so you :ufdup::manny:

be straight up with your intentions, brehs :heh:

:heh:

fukk wit bytch nikkas brehette's :dead:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That actually reminded me of a time when i told this female to come thru and watch this movie i (legitimately) wanted to watch. We got done watching it and thats when i wanted to get shyt poppin, she was wit it for a lil while and then stopped and said "you should have tried me while the movie was still on." gave her the :comeon: face and basically told her :camby:

that was such a weird day :sadcam:

Daps
That actually reminded me of a time when i told this female to come thru and watch this movie i (legitimately) wanted to watch. We got done watching it and thats when i wanted to get shyt poppin, she was wit it for a lil while and then stopped and said "you should have tried me while the movie was still on." gave her the :comeon: face and basically told her :camby:

SMH. I now know what watching a movie means so there won't be any mix ups....I hope

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH. I now know what watching a movie means so there won't be any mix ups....I hope

i mean it ain't like that all the time. If i wanna smash a certain female i'm gonna let her know immediately, fukk wastin my time wit some bullshyt movie :camby:

illadope

きんが
Daps
Socially, I'm a 15 year old girl but I'm 23 :snoop:
I don't know like am I supposed to know this shyt?

Good choice.

:sitdown: oh youre one of those....just had a run in with a "woman" that wasnt mentally developed. All I can say is good luck in life

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

Always make moves during the middle of the movie breh, it's the American way :smugbiden:

Oan, unless you just swept, mopped or vacuum your floor, nikkas is going to walk on your shyt with shoes on, this ain't Japan, :rudy: