[Once more] Striking Distance (Callisto Protocol) says hard to be profitable making single player games on Gamepass

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently a Single player Triple A game is hard to be successful without Gamepass either.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I mean it is what it is. Hopefully they get a nice bonus for all the hard work. I'd buy 2 copies if I had the money like that.
my point is they came out and said that, knowing how the general public feels about "crunch". it's like they're just stirring the pot so people will know about their game

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
For someone that is not interested in Game Pass as a business model at all the OP constantly feels compelled to post everytime someone in the game industry that doesn't work at Microsoft comments that business model doesn't work for them. Every quarter Take Two's CEO makes some comments and it warrants a thread and apparently this does too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For someone that is not interested in Game Pass as a business model at all the OP constantly feels compelled to post everytime someone in the game industry that doesn't work at Microsoft comments that business model doesn't work for them. Every quarter Take Two's CEO makes some comments and it warrants a thread and apparently this does too.

Someone has to dispel the gamepass evangelism here

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Funny how bots wanna tell studios to stop making money on their own and just accept a check from MS, when they never seen a check from MS themselves for all the free promo they give MS.

Someone has to dispel the gamepass evangelism here

Its crazy. Imagine if there were Spotify or Netflix stans like this constantly soliciting new members.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Funny how bots wanna tell studios to stop making money on their own and just accept a check from MS, when they never seen a check from MS themselves for all the free promo they give MS.

Its crazy. Imagine if there were Spotify or Netflix stans like this constantly soliciting new members.
Last i checked it was you goofys always making gamepass threads literally trying to push people away from and kill gamepass.

It’s crazy imagine if Spotify and Netflix hate haters like this constantly dissuading new members :smh:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Is Callisto going on GP?

I’m going to stop purchasing games that are on GP and full price on PS5. Not about to subsidize their GP losses.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is Callisto going on GP?

I’m going to stop purchasing games that are on GP and full price on PS5. Not about to subsidize their GP losses.

Naw, creator said hell to the nizzaw he ain’t putting his new AAAA game on that shyt, thats why the gamepass fanatics are sour on it

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fake news, the death animations are because there are more enemy types, you didn’t even read the article.

VGC really is the TMZ of video game outlets

"As well as typical content that would be expected with a season pass, such as new story DLC, new areas and a new mode, it also lists new death animations.

The ‘Contagion Bundle’ included in the season pass adds a new mode as well as “thirteen new Jacob death animations”. Meanwhile, the Riot Bundle adds a “previously undiscovered area” as well as “twelve new enemy death animations”

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"As well as typical content that would be expected with a season pass, such as new story DLC, new areas and a new mode, it also lists new death animations.

The ‘Contagion Bundle’ included in the season pass adds a new mode as well as “thirteen new Jacob death animations”. Meanwhile, the Riot Bundle adds a “previously undiscovered area” as well as “twelve new enemy death animations”

Yes, so with the season pass you are getting a shyt load of new content, not just “death animations” like the headline suggest. You know like most games that release DLC