[Once more] Striking Distance (Callisto Protocol) says hard to be profitable making single player games on Gamepass

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Last i checked it was you goofys always making gamepass threads literally trying to push people away from and kill gamepass.

It’s crazy imagine if Spotify and Netflix hate haters like this constantly dissuading new members :smh:

Better than soliciting people to sign up by lying to them about all the invisible AAA games launching on Game Pass day one.

I'm pretty sure even MS wouldnt want yall false advertising their services :smh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Someone has to dispel the gamepass evangelism here
Nobody has to dispel what they feel is a failure of a business model. If nobody likes the business model what kind of sense does it make to actively speak out against something wildly unpopular.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Funny how bots wanna tell studios to stop making money on their own and just accept a check from MS, when they never seen a check from MS themselves for all the free promo they give MS.

Its crazy. Imagine if there were Spotify or Netflix stans like this constantly soliciting new members.
Every year Spotify stans run and post their wrapped list specifically saying that brand and list name. I've even seen some shame other for posting another brand's version of that.

Just keep it real and admit you speak out against Game Pass because the idea of it makes you feel threatened. If Sony announced feature parity on PS+ today how many of you would say fukk that I'm out selling the PS5 and going PC only cause I can't support it? How many of yall anti-Game Pass folks have any tier on the new PS+ higher than the lowest one? How many of yall talk about and download games from that? Keep the same energy and only buy your games rather than downloading "free games" from a subscription service.

Let's be real about it you're just being a corporate stan. It's exactly like when Microsoft announced more cross generation support plans early on they were holding things back. Went from people parroting "we believe in generations" to people praising Sony adopting the same cross generation strategy Microsoft announced as smart business.

I'm just trying to imagine approaching a hobby by swearing fealty to a company like that.

Daps
Its not like Gamepass is the only option. They can release it normally then put it on Game pass 6 months later or not at all.
Truth.

Good example is EA Sports. I don't buy Madden or NBA 2K anymore but those franchises still seem to have strong sales. I let the sports games hit GamePass and play them then.

If it's a big release like Elden Ring, HZD Forbidden West etc., I'll buy that day 1.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
:troll: btw this thread is dumb as hell, this is their first game release of course they wouldn’t wanna put it on gamepass at launch