Once a woman sees you have a big dikk she will be into you if she wasn't before.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
:russ::russ::russ:

Not when u can cautiously get ur dikk all up in a bytches cervix and have her on cloud 9 like
giphy.gif

Now get back to ur Wright Brothers paper plane capabilities while i G6 these bytches cause i know how to use my large penis

That's not the cervix, that's the bottom

When you hit a chick's cervix she'll scream like she's being attacked

If you can hit the bottom consistently hile fukking, a chick will do ANYTHING for you

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Women got 2 levels of p*ssy b... That's why I never used to never stick my whole dikk in these broads because once you get back there you're gonna have a problem on your hands.

Real talk. You gotta hold back on some chicks, if you fukk them too good they'll probably go crazy. A mentally unstable chick drunk on dikk is a ticking time bomb

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's the truth she see the Ole sausagige and it's appealing she gonna fukk I don't who it is!

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
To much nerd dikk. Just stay in your lane because once you cross over to the other side, you'll become one of those obnoxious nerds that feels like a badass because she got her cervix ruptured.
Not exactly…

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
No dikk at all. Dont worry, once you get started and you go down this path, you'll share the same fate as your peers.

When you hear yourself saying *its so big* over and over again. You're life is about to take a turn.
:beli:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
That's not the cervix, that's the bottom

When you hit a chick's cervix she'll scream like she's being attacked

If you can hit the bottom consistently hile fukking, a chick will do ANYTHING for you

It is the cervix. The key is to slide ur dikk down the cervix, not to hit the cervix. Thus the bottom of the p*ssy. A technique only achieved by bighitters :myman: