Once a woman sees you have a big dikk she will be into you if she wasn't before.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
One time back in HS I took on the no fap challenge and my shyt was up like never before, for like 3/4 hours and I was wearing sweat pants so it was just a big ass tent. Snapped a pic on some just because type shyt.

Didn't think about it but I let these girls (they were just friends wasn't tryna fukk) take pics on my phone and they ran into it. :shaq:

It was easy p*ssy after that :jawalrus:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
No, I've seen that they actually respect you more. I'm not even saying that on some cocky shyt, but just knowing you gotta big dikk, it fukks with some of their minds. They'll never fully trust a nikka with a big dikk. Ever. Soon as you get in them guts, everything you do is under a microscope :blacksnoop:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got these women looking at the gym shorts b.
Fitted khaki pants.
Dress pants.
Bike/basketball shorts.
Sweat pants.
Slim fit jeans.

You name it, they looking, especially if they know you. Had my boss on that "we can talk about you filling this cooler with orange juice and Gatorade, but I'm going to constantly reposition myself to see everything those dress pants can't hide."

Knock a girl down good in a casual encounter and then meet her friends. Panties will be yours.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Fitted khaki pants.
Dress pants.
Bike/basketball shorts.
Sweat pants.
Slim fit jeans.

You name it, they looking, especially if they know you. Had my boss on that "we can talk about you filling this cooler with orange juice and Gatorade, but I'm going to constantly reposition myself to see everything those dress pants can't hide."

Knock a girl down good in a casual encounter and then meet her friends. Panties will be yours.
Bjork-Eyebrow-Raise.gif

oh thats right i have seen urs...

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
One time back in HS I took on the no fap challenge and my shyt was up like never before, for like 3/4 hours and I was wearing sweat pants so it was just a big ass tent. Snapped a pic on some just because type shyt.

Didn't think about it but I let these girls (they were just friends wasn't tryna fukk) take pics on my phone and they ran into it. :shaq:

It was easy p*ssy after that :jawalrus:
article-0-0D6A3F08000005DC-670_468x320.jpg

:noah: I dont even know what to bold...

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bjork-Eyebrow-Raise.gif

oh thats right i have seen urs...
:shaq:

But seriously, depending on how, erm, experienced you are at seeing that sort of thing, OP ain't lie. Girls I never got interest from before
instantly switched up if they knew that they had essentially a fat paper towel roll to squat down onto. Word of mouth, and the only hot tub party
I ever went to in my life, did more for putting some girls in heat than anything I could have ever said or done.

The age you realize that women are more than just pleasure boxes.... :yeshrug:

Have fun and do you...but at the end of the day, what you lead with, is what she's gonna value the most about you...

That's all I'm saying....

This is true. In fact, I decided a while back that if I was ever super interested in a chick, I had to make sure I know she is attracted to me
before she ever knows about the equipment.

The tool will attract sluts and women who never been down the road before, and I don't wanna take that risk with a woman I am interested in dating.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How exactly do you test this theory?:patrice:
Find your measurements.
See if you are above average, and if so, by how much.

If you are significantly over, have sex with women:russ:
Thats it. All the brehs who are blessed knows what goes with getting with a chick and the stroke is endless.
She telling her friends and occasionally, you get "curious cats" who want to give it a shot.