Once a woman sees you have a big dikk she will be into you if she wasn't before.

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
I got a big ole March On Selma dikk and it has helped me in a lot of ways. I wore briefs when I went on the interview at my current job and once that filthy white bytch saw my dikk chilling by my pocket she went crazy and just gave me the job. White bytch is married and still jocks me like crazy and she stays bringing me all those casseroles those devils seem to enjoy in old ass Country Crock tubs.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I got a big ole March On Selma dikk and it has helped me in a lot of ways. I wore briefs when I went on the interview at my current job and once that filthy white bytch saw my dikk chilling by my pocket she went crazy and just gave me the job. White bytch is married and still jocks me like crazy and she stays bringing me all those casseroles those devils seem to enjoy in old ass Country Crock tubs.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Find your measurements.
See if you are above average, and if so, by how much.

If you are significantly over, have sex with women:russ:
Thats it. All the brehs who are blessed knows what goes with getting with a chick and the stroke is endless.
She telling her friends and occasionally, you get "curious cats" who want to give it a shot.
Nah, I mean how do you let a chick know that before she's into you. Because if you got to the point where she wants to see your dikk then you obviously already got her in the bag. How do you let her know before hand without being on some borderline sexual assault shyt?

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Nah, I mean how do you let a chick know that before she's into you. Because if you got to the point where she wants to see your dikk then you obviously already got her in the bag. How do you let her know before hand without being on some borderline sexual assault shyt?
She doesn't even have to want to see your dikk, but once she gets that sneak peak her interest will grow.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shouldn't be your concern. Just be the dopest dude you can be. And if you are a shower, wear dress pants and boxer shorts.
She will see your Ekans and make her decision based on how much she liked you before that.

Unless you want a smut, then of course you just say so. I never tried it myself, but drop a magnum
wrapper and see if she asks questions. Like I said, I never tried it myself:sas2:

There is also the magnum wrapped with your money trick. But I don't know anything about that:mjpls:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: the cervix is only 6" deep MAYBE. I don't know about these other girls, but I don't think having your birth canal and cervix ruptured is ideal.

But what do I know, I'm quite inexperienced when it comes to this subject :ehh:
To much nerd dikk. Just stay in your lane because once you cross over to the other side, you'll become one of those obnoxious nerds that feels like a badass because she got her cervix ruptured.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Have you ever felt like you were poking the knot on a balloon with your dikk while you were in some p*ssy?
you're getting into uncharted waters son:skip:
Walk out the locker room in track shorts:mjpls:
Not in the winter though:whoa: