Once a woman sees you have a big dikk she will be into you if she wasn't before.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
3 reasons
  1. I attend a school where 95% of the black men date Asian girls or cave bytches
  2. The remaining 5% ain't appreciating a nikka :to:
  3. :arethaflabby:
If you used this year to tighten up on the excercise tip, im sure someone would want to use you as a sex object too. :ld:

Get angry damnit and get your fukkin look together. You're too young to be wasting your best years on :flabbynsick: You're basically in prison right now, in your dorm room and in that body. Take care of yourself so you can attract those genetically gifted mates.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka u aint never lie. I pull my meat out early on some boom pow suprise batman shyt. Works everytime. bytches b like :shaq::ohhh::feedme::takedat::blessed::whoo::whew::ohlawd:

All in 1 look. If ur penis is lex steele/mandingo/shane diesel status and u aint flashing ur shyt u missing out on instant gratification real talk

:scust: at the bolded, another :scust: at you glorifying the penis of multiple men :what:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I'm a short asian dude so you already know I'm the opposite of mandingo. But when you're not blessed with size you just have to compensate with other skills. I might have lost a couple repeat customers due to my size but not many.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
:scust: at the bolded, another :scust: at you glorifying the penis of multiple men :what:

nikka how am i glorigying u lookin into way too much. Its a point of reference for any that had watched a scene featuring 1 of them.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
If you used this year to tighten up on the excercise tip, im sure someone would want to use you as a sex object too. :ld:

Get angry damnit and get your fukkin look together. You're too young to be wasting your best years on :flabbynsick: You're basically in prison right now, in your dorm room and in that body. Take care of yourself so you can attract those genetically gifted mates.

:yeshrug: Ok

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Bighitters = 7in+ of penetrable length x 6in+ of girth from base to little b4 circumcision line.

If u dont meet those requirements @ minimum u wont have bytches pausing in awe while giving that medusa, pulling ur dikk out they mouth and just looking at it saying what has been alrdy said..."ur so big"
cosign b. Im the 8inch length range, prolly average to a little above average in girth. Some women really dig it that way. No homo bruhs.

Actually now that I think about it, the more liberal ones who have seen more sticks are usually the ones who make a big deal out of it. The new chicks who arent so broken in rarely comment. Its weird bruh. Id be lying of I didnt say when thots start making big deals out of it that I dont wonder if they're frontin.

But I know if I was on that 6 girth wave. No doubt in my mind id get crazy looks. :ohlawd:

I saod that all to say girth is where its at.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
cosign b. Im the 8inch length range, prolly average to a little above average in girth. Some women really dig it that way. No homo bruhs.

Actually now that I think about it, the more liberal ones who have seen more sticks are usually the ones who make a big deal out of it. The new chicks who arent so broken in rarely comment. Its weird bruh. Id be lying of I didnt say when thots start making big deals out of it that I dont wonder if they're frontin.

But I know if I was on that 6 girth wave. No doubt in my mind id get crazy looks. :ohlawd:

I saod that all to say girth is where its at.
meh id trade some girth for an inch or two more length.