Once a woman sees you have a big dikk she will be into you if she wasn't before.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

Not when u can cautiously get ur dikk all up in a bytches cervix and have her on cloud 9 like
giphy.gif

Now get back to ur Wright Brothers paper plane capabilities while i G6 these bytches cause i know how to use my large penis

:yeshrug: the cervix is only 6" deep MAYBE. I don't know about these other girls, but I don't think having your birth canal and cervix ruptured is ideal.

But what do I know, I'm quite inexperienced when it comes to this subject :ehh:

2-Digit

All Star
Daps
blackestofpanthers: "Aye girl let me holler at chu"

Random chick: :wub:

blackestofpanthers:
boondocks-drop-the-soap-o.gif

Random chick: :usure:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
:yeshrug: the cervix is only 6" deep MAYBE. I don't know about these other girls, but I don't think having your birth canal and cervix ruptured is ideal.

But what do I know, I'm quite inexperienced when it comes to this subject :ehh:

Its called bottoming out and u have to be very big to do it

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
There was this Dating Show a while back, black couple. The guy was kinda dorky and goofy. So the sister wasn't feeling him and clowning.

The date took them to a massage parlor and they were both on tables in the same room under towels waiting.

So dude gets off the table and let's the towel fall all innocently to go grab something.

Ol girl saw the meat........her face was :wow: and :dwillhuh: and :shaq: at the same time. Bish cooperated the rest of the night...was all under my nikka. Goofy nikka was :takedat:.

Plus she gave him the "You wonna come in..." at the end of the date.

Ever since then I've known to let women know what you're working with. They respect you on a whole nother level when they know you got that pipe.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who qualifies, I'll say it now.
This is not true.
Women won't suddenly find you attractive if words gets around
that you've inherited a nice endowment.
Why ?
Because attraction is more than what's between your legs.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is absolutely true. Especially if you are hitting top 1% size territory. Hitting one chick lead to her friends being very strangely interested,
and having girls you hit before call you out of the blue months/years later talking about they want that feeling.This shyt is true.

@blackestofpanthers you ain't ever lied, breh.

Last edited: