Once a woman sees you have a big dikk she will be into you if she wasn't before.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
My nikka u aint never lie. I pull my meat out early on some boom pow suprise batman shyt. Works everytime. bytches b like :shaq::ohhh::feedme::takedat::blessed::whoo::whew::ohlawd:

All in 1 look. If ur penis is lex steele/mandingo/shane diesel status and u aint flashing ur shyt u missing out on instant gratification real talk

I just checked out lex Steele. He ain't got shyt on my homeboy.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
From experience.

ibex9688awWlCU.gif

It's easier that way, not trying to have my lady parts split open.
I don't remember him being this sassy looking when he was in toronto..:patrice:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

tan900

Banned
Daps
If you're a woman then i respect your personal opinion, but if you're a dude then :umad: small meat

I'm a woman, men have no clue what most women prefer...they run into a few size queens and think every female long for gigantic dikks. I personally find them painful and incredibly uncomfortable. I've never enjoyed sex with well endowed men.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
I personally find them painful and incredibly uncomfortable. I've never enjoyed sex with well endowed men.

It takes time to embrace the dark side girl :shaq:

I will say if u have that peacemaker u have to know what them p*ssy walls r saying or youll end up hearing the same thing as @tan900 said cuz your stroke game aint rite w/ the size u got. U need a bighitter who can make that love tunnel of yours sing.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

tan900

Banned
Daps
It takes time to embrace the dark side girl :shaq:

I will say if u have that peacemaker u have to know what them p*ssy walls r saying or youll end up hearing the same thing as @tan900 said cuz your stroke game aint rite w/ the size u got. U need a bighitter who can make that love tunnel of yours sing.

:russ::patrice::whoa: