Once a woman sees you have a big dikk she will be into you if she wasn't before.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: what if u have a big heart???
Then that big heart-attack you have when you catch your girl sharing her gift with a brotha named Braxton
is gonna be vicious.

Heart exploding out your fukking chest like ralph wiggum
ralph-9.gif

R.I.P. to you when he hitting it missionary...from the foot of the bed and she is all the way on the other side :damn:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
man I'm considering living that commando life mane

but......

on one hand draws are restrictive as fukk

on the other hand I'm not trying to deal with the extra(unwanted)attention from my meat swanging all over the place:lupe:*

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Bighitters = 7in+ of penetrable length x 6in+ of girth from base to little b4 circumcision line.

If u dont meet those requirements @ minimum u wont have bytches pausing in awe while giving that medusa, pulling ur dikk out they mouth and just looking at it saying what has been alrdy said..."ur so big"
Look at this nikka right here. :heh:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man I'm considering living that commando life mane

but......

on one hand draws are restrictive as fukk

on the other hand I'm not trying to deal with the extra(unwanted)attention from my meat swanging all over the place:lupe:*
:ohhh:I never thought about going commando. :patrice:Might be time to give that a shot. I just need to make sure my homie has bail money:mjcry:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
:ohhh:I never thought about going commando. :patrice:Might be time to give that a shot. I just need to make sure my homie has bail money:mjcry:

it's a tricky thing though
if it's all quarter pieces in the room cool
but I'm not into getting glared at by ugly broads old broads or fakkit nikkas :scust:

but it's lame as fukk having to keep readjusting
more crotch grabs than an mlb game b:mjlol:*

:sadcam:imma roll the dice and hope for the best**

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's a tricky thing though
if it's all quarter pieces in the room cool
but I'm not into getting glared at by ugly broads old broads or fakkit nikkas :scust:

but it's lame as fukk having to keep readjusting
more crotch grabs than an mlb game b:mjlol:*

:sadcam:imma roll the dice and hope for the best**
Sounds like me on the bus the other day. Khaki pants typically work in my favor if the fabric is thick...however, sitting down in a seat made caused 2 pitch tents, and only one was the seam of the pants
:mjcry: I wondered what these three :flabbynsick: Broads speaking Spanish were looking in my direction for the duration of the ride for. Dikk was damn near in my pocket and super obvious.
I had worse luck when I was taking the train for a spell during the summer, as I was wearing lighter fabrics.
Also, fukk swim trunks. No coverage.:shaq2:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
it's funny though:russ:I can empathize with women who have a lot of t*ts and ass
holding heavy is a gift and a curse

I remember it started in highschool
broads thinking you some freaky perv nikka talking bout why ya dikk always hard

:comeon:I'm like my dikk is all the way soft right now
they'd just come up with any reason to talk about my dikk
random dikk pulling and grabbing
bytches wanna dub tryna be slick grinding on ya joint talking bout lemme sit on ya lap:comeon:bytch can't you go get a chair

ayye it for sure brings easy p*ssy but some times it gets in the way both literally and figuratively

so all the big titty fat ass having bytches:mjcry:I feel ya pain ma
pervs and thirst buckets won't let a nikka live mane:sadbron:*

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Sounds like me on the bus the other day. Khaki pants typically work in my favor if the fabric is thick...however, sitting down in a seat made caused 2 pitch tents, and only one was the seam of the pants
:mjcry: I wondered what these three :flabbynsick: Broads speaking Spanish were looking in my direction for the duration of the ride for. Dikk was damn near in my pocket and super obvious.
I had worse luck when I was taking the train for a spell during the summer, as I was wearing lighter fabrics.
Also, fukk swim trunks. No coverage.:shaq2:

fukk swimming trunks forreal:snoop:*