Once a woman sees you have a big dikk she will be into you if she wasn't before.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:shaq2:guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl you are a bad influence.
We gone be passing pics like Pokemon cards :shaq:
fZK0kwY.gif

Daps
same with good dikk...

they lie and act like they want more.. they act like they mad you ain't doing them right emotionally.. they say it's over when you not living up to 99% of their standards

so you leave them alone and let them be.......

then that text comes through

"hey how you been" :lupe:

"hey i'm good what you up to" :sas1:

"nothing, i miss you. you should come see me soon" :shaq:

:ufdup:"sure i'll be over THE HOUSE at about 11-1130.. cool? " :mjpls:

"yea you staying the night or nah" :patrice:

"we'll see" :win:

:dead: nikka just described the last year between me and my ex. She got a new man, still texting a nikka and shyt :myman:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps

Gentle yet powerful, crushing but fulfilling, sensitive although relentless, pain 4 pleasure...the look on their face as they watch in amazement as 2 how i got that p*ssy so open to take them piledriver strokes of my top 1% percentile penis put them in ecstasy :ohlawd:

Thats when they find out what it means to feel "full" :youngsabo:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
The word travels too, when I was in college I literally ran thru the campus just off the strength of the fact that the first chick I hit there was too young and dumb to keep her mouth shut

You know you got a big dikk when sex comes with a disclaimer, I've had a number of chicks after I whip it out say "aight now look, I still got walls and I wanna keep it that way, don't be jamming that thang up in me like you ain't got no sense", I just look at em like :smugfavre:

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, and hopefully no one gets any ideas but I have gotten some from dudes I was talking too (early stages). After they sent it I deaded everything. Major turn off.
Oh ok. Yea, I have been out of the dating game for damn near 4 years now, and apparently nudies, without being in a relationship, is par for the course.
And not just for teens and early 20s people either.