Once a woman sees you have a big dikk she will be into you if she wasn't before.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
This thread is some gay ass shyt :scusthov:

Men discussing dikk size around the round table like a bunch of medieval cacs.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
You sound like a kid.
Do you blush when you pass the condom aisle?:scusthov:
Close your eyes during sex scenes?:childplease:

Just saying, for a majority male site this thread is gay as fukk. dikk size is irrelevant unless you're packing a small one. :camby:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just saying, for a majority male site this thread is gay as fukk. dikk size is irrelevant unless you're packing a small one. :camby:
Majority male site...and the rare penis-size thread pops up....
Sounds about right. UUnless brehs are in here sharing pics with each other, in which case:huhldup:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Lmaooooo so is this why y'all send random un-requested dikk pics? Random dikk pics screams thirst and is an immediate turn off.

14t0jnm.jpg

But most of you will still think otherwise so...

Exactly. And studies show only about 7 percent of women cum from just strictly penetration. So really..I don't care about receiving a fukking dikk pic. Unless I'm really really into a guy and truly enjoy giving him oral and wanna see it and think about slobbbering all over it and texting him dirty shyt then it's cool. But there's only been like twice that happened. So 9.5/10 times.. I'll pass.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Also, the way a lot of posters in this thread on here talk about "tearing down her walls" and wanting a girl with a "small vagina" aka not loose. Let's me know most of you have no fukking idea on female anatomy and how our bodies work and are a. All talk b. Trash as fukk in bed.

Nothing worse than someone who tries to flex and makes it obvious they are full of shyt

It is anatomically impossible for a female to have a "loose vagina".

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
My nikka u aint never lie. I pull my meat out early on some boom pow suprise batman shyt. Works everytime. bytches b like :shaq::ohhh::feedme::takedat::blessed::whoo::whew::ohlawd:

All in 1 look. If ur penis is lex steele/mandingo/shane diesel status and u aint flashing ur shyt u missing out on instant gratification real talk

:ohhh::patrice: Can i i do this @ work?

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
This thread is some gay ass shyt :scusthov:

Men discussing dikk size around the round table like a bunch of medieval cacs

Posts this then

Posts this directly afterwards :deadmanny:

Body yourself, brehs.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
All I need is to show a dikk imprint in my boxers. That's when the cat and mouse games stop