On Xbox we eat, on PlayStation? See you in the spring!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You're thinking of Nier Automata... Nioh is only on PS4

Only on PS4 meaning its exclusive unlike the multiplatform games you've listed :francis:
Well sir, does it make it better? If that's how you feel then that's how you feel :yeshrug: and with that fanboy logic you now have to find another game to Stan
'Nioh' will bring 4K graphics and punishing difficulty to PC

So is your game now Sorry or is the Xbox games you'll never play on ps4 now worthy of your attention :ufdup:

GOT EM' :boss:
Fam God of War and Last of us 2 and spiderman coming out next year. You gonna eat well off exclusives, but this year is a multiplat year.
And they keeeeeep hanging oooooooon :banderas:

Daps
Well sir, does it make it better? If that's how you feel then that's how you feel :yeshrug: and with that fanboy logic you now have to find another game to Stan

So is your game now Sorry or is the Xbox games you'll never play on ps4 now worthy of your attention :ufdup:

I dont stan games I just say it how it is. Nioh is a good game but it just doesn't compare to Bloodborne I've even said the bosses look and are too easy :manny:

I aint like you listing games that are multiplat and trying to act like its a 'win' for Xbox. You're still here trying to push this Xbox-PS shyt when this generation has already been claimed as a win for PS4.. you should be more concerned with the Switch than with a console that Xbox won't be able to catch.

Just saying :manny:

Daps

Jesus christ what a troll lmao.

I have all 3 systems and my xbox has been collecting dust forever. Cuphead is the one good game youve gotten in years nikka sit down :mjlol:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Fam God of War and Last of us 2 and spiderman coming out next year. You gonna eat well off exclusives, but this year is a multiplat year.

Trust me breh, Spider-Man is my most anticipated exclusive, but I don't know what Imma play after I finish Knack 2 in November. Maybe I'll cop Gravity Rush 2 or play Until Dawn to end the year.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
In all seriousness...I've been copping shyt for Switch and X1, but what the fukk has come out for PS4? I want to get a Pro before this 1X comes out because that's just how I am; Gotta have everything, but I haven't been able to justify it yet because nothing good has come out since HZD, and that was a few and far in-between.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4
Daps
Trust me breh, Spider-Man is my most anticipated exclusive, but I don't know what Imma play after I finish Knack 2 in November. Maybe I'll cop Gravity Rush 2 or play Until Dawn to end the year.

Breh shadow of war looks fun.
Maybe south park or that horror game, I think its called evil within 2

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I dont stan games I just say it how it is. Nioh is a good game but it just doesn't compare to Bloodborne I've even said the bosses look and are too easy :manny:

I aint like you listing games that are multiplat and trying to act like its a 'win' for Xbox. You're still here trying to push this Xbox-PS shyt when this generation has already been claimed as a win for PS4.. you should be more concerned with the Switch than with a console that Xbox won't be able to catch.

Just saying :manny:
Bruh, you already got exposed as a bitter fanboy. It's all about the exclusives until they not exclusive anymore :laff:

This nikka literally thought he could justyak around the "got em'" part, really bruh? You not a fanboy but this gen had already been claimed as a win, but you not Stanning. Ok, stfu forever :umad:
Jesus christ what a troll lmao.

I have all 3 systems and my xbox has been collecting dust forever. Cuphead is the one good game youve gotten in years nikka sit down :mjlol:
If I'm a troll then what does your post make you? The fanboy reply is the easy answer. Holding yourself to the standards you're trying to enforce...not Sohh much :ufdup: