On Xbox we eat, on PlayStation? See you in the spring!

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The same L-Box posters spent months desperately trying to make jokes about PS4 only having "platform games" now they want to try and flex because they FINALLY got a decent game which happens to be a platform game.

You n*ggas ain't eating, you're malnourished and Sally Struthers finally threw you your $0.40 a day...:heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I said it was Playstation 4s best year but nice try trying to change what I said. :umad:

I did say it was ONE of playstations best years and I stand by that :umad:

So I'll go ahead and make that list,I see you've already conceded because you know Xbox hasn't released any exclusive games this year :dead:

I found it laughable that @PS4 is getting excited and acting like it Xbox has had a strong year because it finally got a game and it's also on pc :mjlol:nice attempt at creating your own narrative though.
When it comes to Xbox. Being on PC is a bad thing.

When it comes to PlayStation PC games gave them the best year ever

Sony stans :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Because Reggie sent out Mii-mail urging all switch owners to beg for games on the internet if they want to eat :damn:

I paid $500 for a next gen console, not for a game that didn't exist.

Now the question smart Dumb nikka is what cost $400. How do you ask this, then once it's pointed out your math is wrong You just keep talking like you didn't say...

Now, smart Dumbass.. The Xbox one X and Scorpio are the same. At first I thought you was talking about the S but no, you wrote X every time. With you idiot logic I would have spent 1500 but let's stop entertaining bullshyt :umad:

Microsoft said they would have a generous trade-in program, I'm guessing with best buy and other places. Every time a new console releases best buy gives you $150-200. I'm expecting 250, but let's say it's only 200.

I'll pay $300 for Scorpio. 800 for how many years? We already at year 4, Scorpio keeps me fed til 2020 or later? That's reality, you had to lie about that to justify your existence :umad:
$800 (after trade ins) for cuphead and xbox kinect fitness (which you wont be able to do after trade in im guessing) :laff:

Without your kinect bowling, you might have to play actual games :lupe:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@PS4 is right, outside of Knack 2, I can't think of any new P4 games I want to play this year. I know the UC and HZ DLCs are out/coming soon, but I just finished finished playing UC4 and HZ so I need something different.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4
Daps
So it's a great year and the only title you mentioned is also on PC :wow:

Yes, Sony never has shyt for the most important time for gaming (the fall) and they releasea game or two during spring and summer and you guys go :gladbron: we stuffed!!!

Well sir, Xbox decided to nip that in the bud. So next spring Xbox will have crackdown 3, sea of thieves, state of decay 2. We'll be eating off older titles that were Xbox one X enhanced. I'll finally get to witcher 3 since we talking 4k, 60fps. But forget all that, what else did you eat during the spring? :popcorn:

You're thinking of Nier Automata... Nioh is only on PS4

Only on PS4 meaning its exclusive unlike the multiplatform games you've listed :francis:

Daps
@PS4 is right, outside of Knack 2, I can't think of any new P4 games I want to play this year. I know the UC and HZ DLCs are out/coming soon, but I just finished finished playing UC4 and HZ so I need something different.
Fam God of War and Last of us 2 and spiderman coming out next year. You gonna eat well off exclusives, but this year is a multiplat year.