On Xbox we eat, on PlayStation? See you in the spring!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I can't reply if you're beginning the conversion with bullshyt. Why would you push the numbers that high, so it's comparable to the PC alternative if you wanted equal power?

Buying a 4k HDR tv would be an investment in the home. So when you previously acted that expense was a gaming only expense is not only a reach, it tells/shows you don't have much left to say. So here you are, lying to kick it :francis:
Where was 4k tvs mentioned in here :dwillhuh:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
DLa5Kp8UEAYEQI6.jpg:large

:manny: cuphead the wave atm. Go ahead and eat @PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Horizon Zero dawn?
Only like 30 minutes. My boy got it.

Cuphead I wasn't hating I just was saying it was ight but nothing too special (thus far) since it was mostly just boss battles.
So you played 30min of a game You are required to hype. What are you waiting for, if anyone checks your receipts you'll find recently played Cuphead and Forza Horizon 3

You've put more time in Forza Horizon and/or Cuphead than horizon zd :wow:
The reason you don't like the boss battles is because you are used to games like uncharted 3 :ld:
Uncharted standalone just dropped, GT Sport and Horizon standalone about to drop. Garbage thread. :russell:
Y'all see how he worded that shyt :laff:
nikka, you got dlc fur uncharted that you got with the season pass. Naughty dog got greedy and said if you didn't buy the season pass? Then they are discontinuing the option to buy the season pass (for $30) and instead you now have to pay $50 if you want the dlc.

Never in the history of console gaming did this happen, but you champions acted like you was being fed, yeah, bullshyt. How many hours was that $50 expansion bruh bruh :popcorn:

Nobody gives a damn about GT Sport, least amount of hype for any GT game ever. Wanna talk around that while hyping it up still? :mjlol:

Finally you mention horizon zd dlc and act like it's different. It's not dlc, it's stand alone :sadbron:

So the new hustle is to not call it dlc so they can go "We'll charge you almost full price for a short stand alone expansion" and you'll ultimate warrior run to websites to act as if this is a good thing?

2 overpriced dlc's and GT Sport

And you NOT ready to admit you nikkaz are droughting right now? Ok, well Fatboi1 privately disagrees :win:
Where was 4k tvs mentioned in here :dwillhuh:
You ran the price up to 1300, I figured since that was your angle in a previous convo, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. And here you are just confirming you was just replying in a furious rage :yawn:
Your library is too sparse to even be taken serious...:mjlol::hahamj:
I have 300+ games on Xbox alone, not including NESBox. So this post must be directed towards kami? Rekka? Fatboi1?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You ran the price up to 1300, I figured since that was your angle in a previous convo, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. And here you are just confirming you was just replying in a furious rage :yawn:

I literally wrote out how I came up with the $1300 figure and you some how in your brain made up a scenario that no one typed :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I literally wrote out how I came up with the $1300 figure and you some how in your brain made up a scenario that no one typed :mjlol:
Which is funny because you broke down your thought process and still can't tell where you added shyt up incorrectly :laff:

25k, I'm gonna start calling you money phone :wow: