On Xbox we eat, on PlayStation? See you in the spring!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox finally got a game worth playing
And all of a sudden Xbox won :mjlol:
What makes you think Xbox "finally" got a game worth playing? If you come here to spread lies then you are proving these games existing upsets your inner fanboy. Every system has games, if you can't find any out of 1000?

Then you need to log off and try something else :camby:
whats $500 + $400 + $400 :dwillhuh:
What cost $400 once let alone twice smart dumb nikka :leon:
The irony of you not realizing there's tons of games on ps4 that have never come out on PC :mjlol:
Name them, then try not to feel stupid explaining why we should care :popcorn:
Tons? I think there's like 6 :mjlol:

But anyway you were talking about 2017 in what you called "playstations best year ever"

Majority of the games you are talking about are on PC or are coming to PC
This best year ever shyt is just weird, unless he likes inferior multiplats :manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
DLa5Kp8UEAYEQI6.jpg:large

:manny: cuphead the wave atm. Go ahead and eat @PS4

Why is it that every game that is released we have to endure people asking for a Switch release?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What cost $400 once let alone twice smart dumb nikka :leon:

You bought Xbox 1 day 1 edition ($500) and xbox 1 x at the very least (at least I hope with all the caping you doing) thats $499. Thats $1000. I said $1000-1300. You are legit illiterate. The extra $300-400 would be the Scorpio (I said if you bought the scorpio it would be $1300).

Best case scenario you paid $1000 to play cup head
worst case scenario you paid $1300 to play cup head

what is hard to understand about this

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Tons? I think there's like 6 :mjlol:

But anyway you were talking about 2017 in what you called "playstations best year ever"

Majority of the games you are talking about are on PC or are coming to PC
Why don't you go ahead and list the Xbox games that came out that aren't on pc this year.

I'll compile a list of ps4 only games.

:mjlol:

Let's see which one is bigger.

Has Xbox even had a single one this year?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Why is it that every game that is released we have to endure people asking for a Switch release?
Because Reggie sent out Mii-mail urging all switch owners to beg for games on the internet if they want to eat :damn:
You bought Xbox 1 day 1 edition ($500) and xbox 1 x at the very least (at least I hope with all the caping you doing) thats $499. Thats $1000. I said $1000-1300. You are legit illiterate. The extra $300-400 would be the Scorpio (I said if you bought the scorpio it would be $1300).

Best case scenario you paid $1000 to play cup head
worst case scenario you paid $1300 to play cup head

what is hard to understand about this
I paid $500 for a next gen console, not for a game that didn't exist.

Now the question smart Dumb nikka is what cost $400. How do you ask this, then once it's pointed out your math is wrong You just keep talking like you didn't say...
whats $500 + $400 + $400 :dwillhuh:
Now, smart Dumbass.. The Xbox one X and Scorpio are the same. At first I thought you was talking about the S but no, you wrote X every time. With you idiot logic I would have spent 1500 but let's stop entertaining bullshyt :umad:

Microsoft said they would have a generous trade-in program, I'm guessing with best buy and other places. Every time a new console releases best buy gives you $150-200. I'm expecting 250, but let's say it's only 200.

I'll pay $300 for Scorpio. 800 for how many years? We already at year 4, Scorpio keeps me fed til 2020 or later? That's reality, you had to lie about that to justify your existence :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why don't you go ahead and list the Xbox games that came out that aren't on pc this year.

I'll compile a list of ps4 only games.

:mjlol:

Let's see which one is bigger.

Has Xbox even had a single one this year?
Don't matter which has more.

You said it was PlayStation's best year ever AND you found it laughable that an Xbox game was also on PC.

Say dumb shyt cause you are stanning real hard brehs:mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Don't matter which has more.

You said it was PlayStation's best year ever AND you found it laughable that an Xbox game was also on PC.

Say dumb shyt cause you are stanning real hard brehs:mjlol:
I said it was Playstation 4s best year but nice try trying to change what I said. :umad:

I did say it was ONE of playstations best years and I stand by that :umad:

So I'll go ahead and make that list,I see you've already conceded because you know Xbox hasn't released any exclusive games this year :dead:

I found it laughable that @PS4 is getting excited and acting like it Xbox has had a strong year because it finally got a game and it's also on pc :mjlol:nice attempt at creating your own narrative though.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I said it was Playstation 4s best year but nice try trying to change what I said. :umad:

I did say it was ONE of playstations best years and I stand by that :umad:

So I'll go ahead and make that list,I see you've already conceded because you know Xbox hasn't released any exclusive games this year :dead:

I found it laughable that @PS4 is getting excited and acting like it Xbox has had a strong year because it finally got a game and it's also on pc :mjlol:nice attempt at creating your own narrative though.
This list of yours sure is taking a long time. You know that I know why you're stalling :ufdup:

Now Cuphead and Forza are better in their respective genres than any PlayStation counterpart. GT Sport being exclusive does not make it a better game. That list that you are stalling on creating will not be filled with better games.

Now prove me wrong or we are done here :win:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So I guess what Court is saying is that Xbots starve from Q1 to Q3 and then get crumbs in Q4... while Sony stans get big hits in 'Spring' (I'm guessing that's why he put that in the title) but don't have a big release dropping in the Fall/Winter.

I mean, this isn't anything new, Microsoft has historically put out their most anticipated games towards the holiday season, while Sony has spread shyt out. A game like Uncharted 4 dropped in like April, that would never happen on Xbox.

This year been decent for Playstation tho, I don't know how you even trying to spin things like it hasn't. I ate off of Nioh in Feb. so that's good for me. Need to throw that piff back in actually

But it's the coli
:blessed:

EAT

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So I guess what Court is saying is that Xbots starve from Q1 to Q3 and then get crumbs in Q4... while Sony stans get big hits in 'Spring' (I'm guessing that's why he put that in the title) but don't have a big release dropping in the Fall/Winter.

I mean, this isn't anything new, Microsoft has historically put out their most anticipated games towards the holiday season, while Sony has spread shyt out. A game like Uncharted 4 dropped in like April, that would never happen on Xbox.

This year been decent for Playstation tho, I don't know how you even trying to spin things like it hasn't. I ate off of Nioh in Feb. so that's good for me. Need to throw that piff back in actually

But it's the coli
:blessed:

EAT
So it's a great year and the only title you mentioned is also on PC :wow:

Yes, Sony never has shyt for the most important time for gaming (the fall) and they releasea game or two during spring and summer and you guys go :gladbron: we stuffed!!!

Well sir, Xbox decided to nip that in the bud. So next spring Xbox will have crackdown 3, sea of thieves, state of decay 2. We'll be eating off older titles that were Xbox one X enhanced. I'll finally get to witcher 3 since we talking 4k, 60fps. But forget all that, what else did you eat during the spring? :popcorn: