On Xbox we eat, on PlayStation? See you in the spring!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Cuphead is played by everyone, even peeped Fatboi1 sneak in a game, and he loved it :win:

Why he won't speak on that says all that needs to be said. He liked it so much he'd rather you think he wasn't playing it :wow:

I'd think since he's a Sony head, they always yelling "where's the games" which I agree, were are the games? Because Sony gamers these days seem to flood Xbox game threads just to downplay how great the game is

Why do sucha thing :mindblown:

Then these same outta games people will talk up like they having a great time

"Hey, look at me playing tlou again one year after the ps3 version :gladbron:"

"Killzone is so awesome, please join us :damn:"

"Hey, knack is much better than I thought. We all got knack 2 for free then total silence :hubie:

Then another Xbox game hits (Forza) and the same routine of blind hate continues.
My question is why you guys mad? Why not play some Sony exclusives instead of lying about the quality of Xbox titles?

They are quality, up most like a Nintendo product :salute: which makes sense since now we're playing with TRU POWER :blessed:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Playstation 4 has had probably the best year since it started,and rivals one of the best years of any Playstation console has had.

Xbox one has had almost nothing all year.

Dude losing his mind because a game that's also on PC came out. Starvation does strange things to a man.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Playstation 4 has had probably the best year since it started,and rivals one of the best years of any Playstation console has had.

Xbox one has had almost nothing all year.

Dude losing his mind because a game that's also on PC came out. Starvation does strange things to a man.
Ok, I'm listening. And I wasn't aware this year has been so good to you. What Games came out this year on Sony that is worth mentioning, real question. DLC that they raised the price on? Please explain that and also why you're throwing shade a great games?

I'm sorry that you subscribed to "if a game is on PC then it dont count" but that is ridiculous. Look at how you Sony guys are acting. Slander in every Xbox thread, every one of them.

You can't ignore that today, in here :stop:

You name games but the problem is you don't care if the game is any good. If it's deemed trash you still hype them here. Name just one ps4 title that didn't get that treatment here? I'll wait :popcorn:

Tell me, why you're mad slim. I'm here to help :handshake:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This is your glory moment

This is what you spent $1000-1300 on (xbox 1 day 1 $500, xbox 1x you ordered $400, and if you got the scorpio as well then $1300 :mjlol: )

This is what you waited 4 years for

A 8 hour game. Thats also on PC.
I can't reply if you're beginning the conversion with bullshyt. Why would you push the numbers that high, so it's comparable to the PC alternative if you wanted equal power?

Buying a 4k HDR tv would be an investment in the home. So when you previously acted that expense was a gaming only expense is not only a reach, it tells/shows you don't have much left to say. So here you are, lying to kick it :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much of Horizon have you played?

You were hating on Cuphead in that other thread
Horizon Zero dawn?
Only like 30 minutes. My boy got it.

Cuphead I wasn't hating I just was saying it was ight but nothing too special (thus far) since it was mostly just boss battles.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Horizon Zero dawn?
Only like 30 minutes. My boy got it.

Cuphead I wasn't hating I just was saying it was ight but nothing too special (thus far) since it was mostly just boss battles.
So what I said was facts.

When you like a game we never hear the end of it (Smash, Persona, whatever the fukk naughty dog)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what I said was facts.

When you like a game we never hear the end of it (Smash, Persona, whatever the fukk naughty dog)
U said I was hating on Cuphead which isn't true.

and the games u mentioned are among my top favorite series ever so of course I'll be talking about it the most.
What, I should be talking more about the games I don't like and give my hot take on them like @MeachTheMonster does? :pachaha: