On the real, Rick Ross' rise in lyrical ability and popularity are a myth

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
my 2 Cents.......Ross is a really really good rapper.....

He sound educated and mature......now he is no super lyrical dude....

but Ross verses be on point......im not the one to say he has the most substance....

but i can vouch that dude hasnt put out a whack verse or whack song...in about 3-4 yrs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross excels at wordplay and multis and that is what people get excited over.

russellsmirk.gif

Old Money

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yall nikkas trippin, Ross runnin this street rap shyt, lyrical and vivid as hell. Rich Forever had nikkas in a trance.

THEY SAY IM GETTIN MONEY

BAMBINO

100% pure uncut fukkery
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Just came to laugh at dude who said Lil Wayne has 6 classics :russ:

The word ''classic'' is :flabbynsick:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I've said before Ross is lyrical when he wants to be....there is no doubt about that....but he's highly over rated because he has virtually no competition in that lane in 2012. Which leads to ridiculous statements like "he's better than BIG" and "he's the hottest rapper from his region".

Fred.

No competition? Rick Ross is the only one putting out music? Nobody in the south is releasing records?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ross is the biggest rapper out right now. bigger than wayne right now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross ain't lyrical. I think its funny everyone brings up DIAND when he ruined that song. It's a song about a scandalous girl and Ross starts talking about his cars, jewelry, money and selling dope. Just like every one of his songs. He's good at picking beats and putting songs together.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross ain't lyrical. I think its funny everyone brings up DIAND when he ruined that song. It's a song about a scandalous girl and Ross starts talking about his cars, jewelry, money and selling dope. Just like every one of his songs. He's good at picking beats and putting songs together.

Kanye ruined the song by putting the verse on it.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
That's what a joke this era is
His fans were saying "well he really improved his flow"
After hiss 2nd and even 3rd album

rappers learn on the job now

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
50 Cent Sets July 3 Release Date For Long-Delayed LP - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV.com

:umad:

50 Cent has confirmed that his next official LP, Five (Murder By Numbers), is set to drop on July 3. In a wide-ranging conversation with Philadelphia radio station Hot 107.9, which comes off his recent appearance on "Oprah's Next Chapter," Fif also touched on label politics and boxer Floyd Mayweather's stint in prison.

The new album, which follows the back-to-basics Lost Tape and The Big Ten freebies, will be the last in his turbulent deal with Interscope. "I said I was gonna put a record out that was completely up to album standard, and I'm gonna do that. I worked on this album for a long time. It's been three years," he said.