On the real, Rick Ross' rise in lyrical ability and popularity are a myth

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
So what, it doesn't matter who's song it was or how he recorded it. You said he killed the verse. So prove it, show some quotables or comparisons to other verses that people "killed" PROVE YOUR POINT

You may not agree with op but at least he had sound reasoning and some facts behind his opinion

i dont need to post lyrics to prove a point because yall are going to slander ross regardless that nikka cant win on here, you have ears listen to the song yourself, i dont see how posting lyrics would convince you any further, i guess we agree to disagree so just kim breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont need to post lyrics to prove a point because yall are going to slander ross regardless that nikka cant win on here, you have ears listen to the song yourself, i dont see how posting lyrics would convince you any further, i guess we agree to disagree so just kim breh.

Accusing people of Hate when I clearly said he spazzed on MM1 and 2

How you gonna call me a ross hater when I stated that in my very first post

All I want is for you to show me how he killed that DIAND verse or what the fukk it means.

You come across as simple bruh, just because the words rhyme dont mean he killed it bro :yeshrug:

SubLyminalz

Supporter
Daps
So what? It was arguably the biggest album of that year and that is the best he could come up with. That verse sounds good but means nothing - Ross excels at wordplay and multis and that is what people get excited over. But what the fukk is he saying? You can't even tell me what he is talking about on a song you say he killed. :wtb:

People mock Cam for his rhymes when Ross is a poorer version - take your L son :stylin:

where is the L i took at?

SubLyminalz

Supporter
Daps
Accusing people of Hate when I clearly said he spazzed on MM1 and 2

How you gonna call me a ross hater when I stated that in my very first post

All I want is for you to show me how he killed that DIAND verse or what the fukk it means.

You come across as simple bruh, just because the words rhyme dont mean he killed it bro :yeshrug:

what does mafia music 1 and 2 mean :whistle:

u expect me to sit here and break down his verses on some ronnie shyt :upsetfavre:

this is rick ross were talking about not nas or lupe, wtf do i need to break down a verse for.

why the fukk do i need to convince you he killed the verse, your trying way too hard now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: this man just can win with u dudes, the bolded is just lies.

but u same nikkas will go to war for currensy who spits about nothing in 90% of his rhymes but talk bad about ross when he does it.

You dont have people acting like Currensy is the 2nd coming of Tupac unlike most have done for Ross and Currensy is boring to me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I didn't say post the lyrics. I said In your opinion why did he Kill the verse? what did you like about the verse? What are you comparing it to in order to say he killed it.

It doesn't matter if I like Ross or not YOU made a statement, people asked you support your statement. You couldn't do it.

You can't even stand by YOUR own statement so how am I supposed to take you seriously.

And for the record I have never heard the song so I don't have an opinion on it but if I did I would be able to explain my position and why I came to the conclusion I did.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what does mafia music 1 and 2 mean :whistle:

u expect me to sit here and break down his verses on some ronnie shyt :upsetfavre:

this is rick ross were talking about not nas or lupe, wtf do i need to break down a verse for.

why the fukk do i need to convince you he killed the verse, your trying way too hard now.

I don't give a fukk about Ross bro, you are the one claiming he killed a verse and I am hating on him so what I need to explain his verses to you for? Be a man and substantiate your point.

Alternatively, get off his dikk and say that verse is just a bunch of words that rhyme that have nothing to do with the song :smugfavre:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
That doesn't make him "lyrical" or the next coming of biggie like you Internet stans claim. He's just a dude who knows how to pick a beat and sound good raping over it.

SO

aint that to point to make good music u can be lyrical as fukk but if the shyt wack the shyt wack
:what:

aint going listen to u just cuz u lyrical nikka u btter be riding that beat niggga

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
SO

aint that to point to make good music u can be lyrical as fukk but if the shyt wack the shyt wack
:what:

aint going listen to u just cuz u lyrical nikka u btter be riding that beat niggga

You are correct but again just cause he can pick and ride a beat does not make him lyrical or the next version of biggie. Ross is cool to listen to in the club, but for those of us that want a little more substance in our music he just doesn't cut it.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
That doesn't make him "lyrical" or the next coming of biggie like you Internet stans claim. He's just a dude who knows how to pick a beat and sound good raping over it.

AND STOP WITH BIGGIE HE GAVE US TWO CLASSICS READY OR DIE AND LAD

JUST TWO HE DEAD NOW!!!

HE AINT DROPPING NOTHING ELSE

WAYNE GAVE US CARTER 1 AND 2 NO CEILINGS DEDICATION 1 AND 2
THE SUFFIX

THATS 6 RIGHT THERE

SubLyminalz

Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk about Ross bro, you are the one claiming he killed a verse and I am hating on him so what I need to explain his verses to you for? Be a man and substantiate your point.

Alternatively, get off his dikk and say that verse is just a bunch of words that rhyme that have nothing to do with the song :smugfavre:

your obviously one of these big mel type of rap critics so i guess its pointless.

one of the most praised verses on here but i guess its trash because he aint talking about anything related to the song.

and u still havent explained what mafia music 1 and 2 means :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
MAN fukk IT KANYE GOT MORE CLASSICS THAN BIGGIE AND IF NOT NOW HE WILL SOON CUZ BIGGIE DEAD