On the real, Rick Ross' rise in lyrical ability and popularity are a myth

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Tell me what the verse is about.

This verse is Rick Ross' biggest myth - delivery is 10/10 but he aint saying nothing - this verse is Rick Ross in a nutshell. People that only listen to beats, delivery will fukk with him, but for the most part his verses don't even make sense.

With that said, he spazzed on Mafia Music 1 and 2

:snoop: this man just can win with u dudes, the bolded is just lies.

but u same nikkas will go to war for currensy who spits about nothing in 90% of his rhymes but talk bad about ross when he does it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: this man just can win with u dudes, the bolded is just lies.

but u same nikkas will go to war for currensy who spits about nothing in 90% of his rhymes but talk bad about ross when he does it.

Tell me what his verse DIAND means bro :sitdown:

SubLyminalz

Supporter
Daps
Tell me what his verse DIAND means bro :sitdown:

so every verse somebody spits has to have a meaning now :stopitslime:

like i said yall nitpick shyt about ross about the same shyt that can be applied to the rappers yall dikkride on here.

he killed the verse i and a few other posters in here said he killed then you wanna come in here and expect him to recite the holy bible :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Honestly, I only see this stuff about ross being so popular and talented on the Internet. In real life nikkas fukk wit him but they know he really ain't that special. He just makes good listenable street music. That's why he will never be considered great because he is expendable you could swap him with any random street rapper and still have the same songs. It's all about the beats and hooks.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I only see this stuff about ross being so popular and talented on the Internet. In real life nikkas fukk wit him but they know he really ain't that special. He just makes good listenable street music. That's why he will never be considered great because he is expendable you could swap him with any random street rapper and still have the same songs. It's all about the beats and hooks.

Is that why his version of Same Damn Time gets more spins than Futures?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

like i said yall nitpick shyt about ross about the same shyt that can be applied to the rappers yall dikkride on here.

he killed the verse i and a few other posters in here said he killed then you wanna come in here and expect him to recite the holy bible :stopitslime:

How did he kill the verse and you don't even know what he's talkin about:wtf:

This is why nobody takes you stans serious, if you make a point PROVE IT or stfu and stop repeating the same fukkary

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh, so you, just like I, and everyone else, don't know what the fukk he is talking about on that track?

:win:

SubLyminalz

Supporter
Daps
Oh, so you, just like I, and everyone else, don't know what the fukk he is talking about on that track?

:win:

what is he talking about on mafia music 1 and 2?

i guess your dumbass failed to realize thats not even his songs and he probably recorded the verse and send it to kanye the same night.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Now compare those verses to inspectah deck's on triumph. See the difference?

:childplease:

get the fukk outta here dude aint nobody bout to listen to no mutherfukkin inspectah deck

ross make good music like it or not and black people love his music

ross stay having the club :dj2::dj2:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

i guess your dumbass failed to realize thats not even his songs and he probably recorded the verse and send it to kanye the same night.

So what, it doesn't matter who's song it was or how he recorded it. You said he killed the verse. So prove it, show some quotables or comparisons to other verses that people "killed" PROVE YOUR POINT

You may not agree with op but at least he had sound reasoning and some facts behind his opinion

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:childplease:

get the fukk outta here dude aint nobody bout to listen to no mutherfukkin inspectah deck

ross make good music like it or not and black people love his music

ross stay having the club :dj2::dj2:

That doesn't make him "lyrical" or the next coming of biggie like you Internet stans claim. He's just a dude who knows how to pick a beat and sound good raping over it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

So what? It was arguably the biggest album of that year and that is the best he could come up with. That verse sounds good but means nothing - Ross excels at wordplay and multis and that is what people get excited over. But what the fukk is he saying? You can't even tell me what he is talking about on a song you say he killed. :wtb:

People mock Cam for his rhymes when Ross is a poorer version - take your L son :stylin: