On the real, Rick Ross' rise in lyrical ability and popularity are a myth

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Again, none of those fukkin songs are lyrical. You Ross stans are confused, thinking if it isn't soulja boy it's lyrical. Ain't nuthin lyrical about Ross. Why don't you quote the verses, put the words down without the beat you love. Then look at it objectively. Then compare the verses to some heralded verses in hip hop. Then you will hopefully open your eyes and realize Ross ain't nothin.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
How about you get a real life

How do you have a problem with what another man decides to listen to?

Are we all suppose to like the same rappers?

Hiphop elitist:sadbron:All day everyday

Ironic because you drake and Ross stans will make threads all day claimin all sorts of blasphemous nonsense about their music but the minute someone calls it trash you want to cry about it.

You like it that's fine, but stop perpetuating lies about the quality of this music trying to force people to believe it.

If you don't want to hear other peoples opinions shut the fukk up about yours then.

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting, so rappers who's newer albums sell less then they used to are bigger.

Sometimes.

The landscape has changed dramatically since when Ross first came out. You can't expect to sell the same amount of records now than you did last year.

Pick a random white girl off the street and 9 times out of 10, she knows who he is.

When his first album came out, that wasn't true. Period.

Not to mention he hasn't dropped an album in two years. Talk to me after GFID drops.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas gettin impressed by his verse on DIAND thinkin he sum lyrical genius :childplease:, he didnt even write that verse

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
When I'm picking random white girls up off the street the last fukkin thing I'm thinkin about is asking them if they know Rick fukking Ross.

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I'm picking random white girls up off the street the last fukkin thing I'm thinkin about is asking them if they know Rick fukking Ross.

good for you. doesn't change the fact of the matter.

you'd be surprised how many white girls like to talk about shyt like that. it's actually a little disturbing.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

You lost this whole thread when you said 90% of ross fans are white hipsters.

You have no clue what your talking about . That one line ruined your whole thread, made you seem like a hater who has never been around black people before.

Fact is nikkas love Ross, just like nikkas love jeezy, future, gucci, two chainz and gotti.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Oh I'm sorry did you actually say a fact or did you just make up an unproveable statistic out of thin air like this, " 9 out of 10 Ross fans claim Ross is better then biggie."

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Oh I'm sorry did you actually say a fact or did you just make up an unproveable statistic out of thin air like this, " 9 out of 10 Ross fans claim Ross is better then biggie."

:what:

Its not unproven nikka even nikkas who dont like Ross know that his fan base is majority black.

Most southern rappers who rap about street shyt have a majority fan base that is black. How do you not know this

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Dumb muthafukka I wasn't talkin to you, when I address you, you'll know. Now go sit in the corner while I finish talkin to sporticus.