Triple Beam Dream
Rich Forever
Keys To The Crib

3 of the best joints to drop this year. You crackers can keep hating

July 31

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Obviously Ross a lot more lyrical on his lyrical joints, and more popular.
BUT an interesting thing is that his first album is still his best selling, his 2nd his 2nd best selling.
The market has changed but not that much since 06, 08..

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
opmisc.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Triple Beam Dream
Rich Forever
Keys To The Crib

July 31

If your not getting cheques signed by maybachs music you lost. Stans disgust me. Listing three songs you like doesnt mean shyt when all his singles have been flopping harder then him having a seizure.Trying to live vicariously through another man who's living vicariously through other men, now that's a bad deal.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
If your not getting cheques signed by maybachs music you lost. Stans disgust me. Listing three songs you like doesnt mean shyt when all his singles have been flopping harder then him having a seizure.Trying to live vicariously through another man who's living vicariously through other men, now that's a bad deal.

:heh: nikka I don't give two fukks about Rick Ross as a man

I'm here talking music with you. Those joints I just named are lyrical masterpieces that dropped in 2012

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:wtb::dead::pachaha::what::wtf::deadrose::comeon::snoop::sitdown::scusthov:

Lyrical masterpieces?!??!?? Bahahahahahaha. Yo stop it slime, I'm wipin tears from my eyes. Go ahead, for my amusement throw up those verses so we can see these lyrical masterpieces.....:lolbron:

egolessindigo

G O H A R D
Daps
Reppin
N E W W O R L D N Y
ross had a moment but it is gone now, he was getting hot around the albert anastasia project and to me peaked on the first Self Made project, his rhymes were getting louder, bigger and more bold but he's burned himself out, a lot of great records came out of his reign though

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
He def didn't switch up shyt.

Heard that new Usher joint feat. him. Not Touchin U, the hook go: she took off her skirt, I took off my shirt.

And here he come on the song, which is cleary about smashin a chick out, talkin bout jewels and expensive shyt :why:

He talks about that shyt on EVERY song though :snoop:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triple Beam Dream
Rich Forever
Keys To The Crib

July 31
Wow lyrical masterpieces ???? Smh come on Ross fans with this hyperbole :/ just because you like a song and it's beat doesn't make it lyrical .
You Ross fans need to stop it he makes the same song over and over like you claim 50 did .
His run if you want to call it that will be short

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
My problem isn't with Ross, my problem is with his fakkit fans that hype him up like he's something special. Same with drake fans. Drake is the worst thing to happen to hip hop since twitter.

How about you get a real life

How do you have a problem with what another man decides to listen to?

Are we all suppose to like the same rappers?

Hiphop elitist:sadbron:All day everyday

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Ross ain't lyrical at all. And if he is, I want somebody to make a quotables, cuz I aint never heard it. dikkriding nikkaz comparing him to Big, :stopitslime: , that's blasphemy.

With that out the way, i fukks with dude music. He is popular, but that wont translate to record sales. Realistically, GFID gon do Ross numbers. Might actually do less cuz that nikkaz singles is floppin, (so sophisticated goes hard though). Self made 2 ain't gon do shyt either, that bag of money shyt was wack and annoying only due to the fact that t pain was on it. (The fukk was they thinking putting that nikka on the song) G shyt, they shoulda put Maybach O (lmao) on that shyt, would've got a better look.,

this "ross aint lyrical" bullshyt is something i only see on here.

Last edited by a moderator: