On the real, Rick Ross' rise in lyrical ability and popularity are a myth

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Funny shyt is when you look at his career you can see he studied Jay's rise to the top

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Looks like he forgot the part where your actually on top. Jay's third album sold more then Ross's entire discography.

He doesn't have the talent Jay has. But if you look at strategy regarding radio play, album content, promotion, and consistency he reminds of him.

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Grad.jpg

The Real Ricky Ross is lookin at this picture like......

still-from-int.jpg

fukk that fake ass nikka :russ:

:umad:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Ross ain't lyrical at all. And if he is, I want somebody to make a quotables, cuz I aint never heard it. dikkriding nikkaz comparing him to Big, :stopitslime: , that's blasphemy.

With that out the way, i fukks with dude music. He is popular, but that wont translate to record sales. Realistically, GFID gon do Ross numbers. Might actually do less cuz that nikkaz singles is floppin, (so sophisticated goes hard though). Self made 2 ain't gon do shyt either, that bag of money shyt was wack and annoying only due to the fact that t pain was on it. (The fukk was they thinking putting that nikka on the song) G shyt, they shoulda put Maybach O (lmao) on that shyt, would've got a better look.,