On averageSpanish chicks dont even really have fat asses like that. just big thigs and hips

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
They're ignorant. Usually the one's who are actually versed in colonization will check you on it.
Well yeah but most people in New York are ignorant about this to be honest, the vast majority of people I know use the term "Spanish" to describe Latinos, including Latinos themselves. I only use the appropriate terms but I don't have the energy to correct people.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If talking about Mexican chicks on average I agree. Talking about Colombianas than you don't know what you're talking about :francis:

Daps
and they bodies be bout boxy as shyt. inb4 pic of a spanish girl with a fat ass.

AA>latinas when it comes to butts. i dont care about no girls sculpted horse legs. toothpick legs with a bubble> horse thighs with a sloped butt. and no nicki minaj butts are not what im talking about.

Shut yo dumb ass up. No they are not "boxy" idk where tf you live or know what kind of Spanish chicks you see fakkit. I hope your ignorant ass know that there's not one kind of Latina and there's a whole bunch of them from different countries like Colombia (the best), Brazil, Puerto Rico, etc.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Spain was ruled by African moors for 800 years. So it's possible white Latinas got African features from past ancestors.

Not for all. All white latinas dont come from Spain. but what does this have to do with anything i posted? A lot of latin American countries received slaves too and the girl i posted acknowledges that part of her ancestry.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
If talking about Mexican chicks on average I agree. Talking about Colombianas than you don't know what you're talking about :francis:
I have to respectively disagree with your Colombian stanning

I like them but they're usually nothing special in the ass department

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Shut yo dumb ass up. No they are not "boxy" idk where tf you live or know what kind of Spanish chicks you see fakkit. I hope your ignorant ass know that there's not one kind of Latina and there's a whole bunch of them from different countries like Colombia (the best), Brazil, Puerto Rico, etc.
:umad:lol

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
You must have never been to NYC.

EXACTLY!!
Come to my home town...you gonna see some REAL latinas!!
This is what we have in The Bronx yo.
Cut to 0:54 on the video for the real NYC bootay!

:wow: imagine her riding you.

EDIT: Them titty meatz are so immaculate that i had to make gifs :mjcry:.

vJ1UejK.gif

RiOTy7X.gif

Bbri3Oj.gif