On averageSpanish chicks dont even really have fat asses like that. just big thigs and hips

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
For the most part , yes (although admixture varies) but they're ignorantly referred to as Spanish because they speak Spanish and have Spanish last names, not because they have ancestry from Spain

But you got Mexicans that deny theyre even part Spanish . I told some mexicans "you guys are like half white" and they felt played. Why did they feel played? Are they ignorant ?

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
31 pages of piff...enjoy

Animation15.gif

Good Lord...I'd creampie!
:ohhh::takedat::gladbron:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
But you got Mexicans that deny theyre even part Spanish . I told some mexicans "you guys are like half white" and they felt played. Why did they feel played? Are they ignorant ?
Probably just ignorant

Most people in the US don't understand the racial makeup of Latin America, I'm not sure if it's even taught in schools. So I'm sure a lot of Latinos think their race is simply "Latino".

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
and they bodies be bout boxy as shyt. inb4 pic of a spanish girl with a fat ass.

AA>latinas when it comes to butts. i dont care about no girls sculpted horse legs. toothpick legs with a bubble> horse thighs with a sloped butt. and no nicki minaj butts are not what im talking about.
This man is not lying. Just came back from there too. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Probably just ignorant

Most people in the US don't understand the racial makeup of Latin America, I'm not sure if it's even taught in schools. So I'm sure a lot of Latinos think their race is simply "Latino".

Aint no probably breh. When it comes to knowing what you are, Mexicans are up there with the Dominicans in ignorance . These clowns think they full fledge Aztec warriors , like Spaniards never came over to Mexico

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Black genes gave her that shyt

Spain had no contribution to that body.

It's funny that she put 100% Latina in her profile.

You can tell she don't want to be associated with black people at all lol.
So you see all that ass, and this is what you think about? :fohch:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Aint no probably breh. When it comes to knowing what you are, Mexicans are up there with the Dominicans in ignorance . These clowns think they full fledge Aztec warriors , like Spaniards never came over to Mexico
Which is interesting because, to my understanding, tribal people in Mexico are often looked down upon