On averageSpanish chicks dont even really have fat asses like that. just big thigs and hips

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
1st off....Bait thread.

2nd off...PR/DR chicks really be thick like that.

Dominicans females much more so than Puerto Rican females. Neither as much as Black females. Domo broads are close though.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
MOST DR bodies more or less don’t genetically support weight gain/distribution, to the booty, properly. Waistline and legs get fat way before any booty, and the booty is not scalable to look good at bigger sizes

Instead of talking about the nation talk about the genetics. If a woman from the DR is largely of Spanish heritage she is going to look physically like a Spaniard. We only been in the Americas for but a blip in history. 500s years is nothing in terms of genetic diversity and natural selection. However once we start mixing the races to include people who come from places where your fat had to distribute at the butt hips and thighs, then we can talk. Spain and Portugal are more or less North Africa.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Sure you were trolling :sas1:
Yessur.

At my job there are Mexicans so I picked up on the language and saw what she called herself in the name

Also don't try to come at me when you guys call them spanish like they are actually Spaniards :russ:

Dominicans aren't spanards you pendejos

Last edited:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
If they have Black ancestry then they will more likely have ass.

But it's hard to tell now a days with the BBL and ass procedures they are number in countries like DR, Brazil, and Columbia. Even American chicks be going over there.

This chick
8520b250-f725-11e3-abf0-e7f95e956fc1_14.jpg

Andressa Urach Brazilian model almost died from complications of plastic sugery getting ass shots.

From this CNN article:
"Brazil, according to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, surpassed the United States in 2013 as the country with the most cosmetic surgical procedures -- 1.45 million. While American women received more breast implants than their Brazilian counterparts, Brazilians got 64,000 buttock augmentations, almost six times more than Americans"

And a lot of American thots of all races be going to Brazil to get ass.

Brazilian beauty's near-deadly surgery obsession - CNN.com

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they have Black ancestry then they will more likely have ass.

But it's hard to tell now a days with the BBL and ass procedures they are number in countries like DR, Brazil, and Columbia. Even American chicks be going over there.

This chick
8520b250-f725-11e3-abf0-e7f95e956fc1_14.jpg

Andressa Urach Brazilian model almost died from complications of plastic sugery getting ass shots.

From this CNN article:
"Brazil, according to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, surpassed the United States in 2013 as the country with the most cosmetic surgical procedures -- 1.45 million. While American women received more breast implants than their Brazilian counterparts, Brazilians got 64,000 buttock augmentations, almost six times more than Americans"

And a lot of American thots of all races be going to Brazil to get ass.

Brazilian beauty's near-deadly surgery obsession - CNN.com
64,000 in a nation of 200,000,000 is nothing. The country has 50,000 + murders a year for comparison.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You're from california and have no idea what you're talking about.
Cuba and DR are BLACK ISLANDS full of BLACK PEOPLE...with mixed people spread about and a few cacs...
There are very few people living IN those places that are lighter than me...and I'm in my avi...
They are genetically identical to creole people and african americans...IN FACT...they have less white DNA on average because the slaverape stopped sooner...and there was a lower % of cacs in the area...compared to us at 13% outnumbered by cacs.

Thats not true about the DR, there are plenty of people there who look straight up spanish.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
OP is right. In real life...not IG...I rarely see a Latina chick with a nice body and I live around all kinds but DR and PR tend to have better shapes overall. The DR did have some good looking people, I can't lie but I think I was just amazed that everyone wasn't fat.