On averageSpanish chicks dont even really have fat asses like that. just big thigs and hips

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
You're from california and have no idea what you're talking about.
Cuba and DR are BLACK ISLANDS full of BLACK PEOPLE...with mixed people spread about and a few cacs...
There are very few people living IN those places that are lighter than me...and I'm in my avi...
They are genetically identical to creole people and african americans...IN FACT...they have less white DNA on average because the slaverape stopped sooner...and there was a lower % of cacs in the area...compared to us at 13% outnumbered by cacs.

Um there's plenty of white Cubans.

I don't know if you understand this, but those islands were colonized by the spanish caste system.

So there will always be a top class of white looking or white blooded people running things.

They imported lots of slaves to cut sugar canes. The spanish are a bit more horny then the English, so they mixed a lot with slaves. Creating a weird mix of inferiority complex and understanding your place on the totem pole.

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
1st off....Bait thread.

2nd off...PR/DR chicks really be thick like that.
As for the OP, it really depends what kind of Latina. Mestizas don't have fat asses on average but Puerto Rican and Dominican chicks generally do.
MOST DR bodies more or less don’t genetically support weight gain/distribution, to the booty, properly. Waistline and legs get fat way before any booty, and the booty is not scalable to look good at bigger sizes

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Do you guys not appreciate why certain people are shaped the way they are? Natural selection and human diversity. Still we all different.

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
the Real Latinas of the Americas:

RIwbJm6.jpg

abqjwsK.jpg

8Y0QyZr.jpg

Back4The1stTime

All Star
Daps
I have to agree, most latin chicks are boxy as hell. If I do see one with a black woman figure, I always assume she had major work done.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Mexican chicks have the worse body life span in the world.
I've seen the baddest mexicans girls in High School have bodies that turned to shyt by age 20.

Impossible. I can gain 50lbs and still look relatively physically attractive. If your body deposits fat in the right areas you can "blow up" better than those whose bodies place fat around the bell.

Stop lying about girls who used to look good but don't now.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Um there's plenty of white Cubans.

I don't know if you understand this, but those islands were colonized by the spanish caste system.

So there will always be a top class of white looking or white blooded people running things.

They imported lots of slaves to cut sugar canes. The spanish are a bit more horny then the English, so they mixed a lot with slaves. Creating a weird mix of inferiority complex and understanding your place on the totem pole.

They werent more horny they just didnt bring there women with them like the english did.

They were also used to seeing much darker people via the Moors.