Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refuses DNA Test For Son

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
omarion bm smuggling mexican el chapo cum for that brizead......
then, trying to pass it off as his kid.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
kid looks just like my nephew :sas2:

omarion_megaa.jpg

:pachaha:

real talk,...
from the profile pic,...that kid looks like alejandro than a motherfukker.

i can't believe that is a black baby without a dna test.

art barr

mr x

Superstar
Daps
A couple that fukks groupies together, stays together

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
this girl got pregnant and try n trap me talkin bout the kid mine :camby:

when she was pregnant i told her I aint doin no baby showers no nothin until the kid born, no one in my family will even know bout the kid until I can get a DNA test I aint signing shyt til then either :birdman: I told her if the kid mine, then ill take care of him/her no problem cause thats my kid, but I aint doin shyt until I know for a fact that kid mine :birdman:

she got an abortion :sas2:

DNA tests should be mandatory by the state :yeshrug:

i'm crying:laff:

Last edited:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
You'd never see a whore, with a tribe of OOW kids, show up at an Indian family reunion. shyt is just not acceptable in their communities. Mahmood, who has a bunch of kids he's not supporting, would not be seen as an equal among the Turkish men in his family. That nikka would be a joke to the family.

It's the complete opposite in the Black community. Whores and pathetic nikkas are welcomed and celebrated.
:snoop:And the thing is, feminists are shaming these cultures for having standards because apparently its wrong to slutshame and ether those who have children out of wedlock despite the fact that today we see what happens when slut culture is as acceptable in Afram communties. Those dikes want to destroy the family unit so badly.

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Make DNA testing mandatory at the hospital with all the various other new baby testing they do.
Should just be a regular procedure and no biggie in 2015.
If a woman has doubts or needs to unburden her soul then she can do so in between pushes or
Any time before. Some guys will stay even knowing in advance that it isn't or may not be theirs.
It's unfair to the (non) father and unfair to the children to purposely lie.

Eta. This was an old bumped post but I believe that whole DNA shyt with omarion and his son was just to drum up publicity for their wack ass uninteresting storyline on lhh.
That's his baby. Her momma Asian just came strong.