KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
1313925427omarion_afro.jpg

:lolbron:

I told yall that NEGRO ain't had no good hair.............head just as greasy as a Church's Chicken fry basket...... ole texturizer a$$ mofo

HE NEEDS THAT DNA TEST ASAP :ufdup:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Love & Hip Hop Hollywood star Omarion calls it quits with girlfriend Apryl after she refused to give her son a DNA test to prove he’s Omarion’s baby.

On recent episodes of the reality show Omarion’s mom doesn’t care for Apryl and even hinted that the baby looks biracial. Apryl’s ex is of Mexican descent.

omarion-apryl-baby.jpg

that baby look like Chapo Guzman:skip:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'd be a little insulted if a guy asked me to do that, but I wouldn't refuse it. He has the right to know 100%

i can understand being upset or insulted but denying him a test dont look right on her part either

at same time granted baby looks diff dont let moms get in your ear if in general she just doesn't like the girl either

Creepn

All Star
Daps
:heh:

no lie this happened to a guy I knew

he was white and he had sex with this girl who wa white also, the girl told him that hes the father, dude went to all prenatal classes etc., baby was born, baby looked mixed, dude had pcitures iwth the kid and all that. Then one day guess he got a dna test :heh:, turned out the kid was her ex who was black

:heh:

That's some Dale Gribble shyt right there.

1064837730.png

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i can understand being upset or insulted but denying him a test dont look right on her part either

at same time granted baby looks diff dont let moms get in your ear if in general she just doesn't like the girl either
For sure. It's his right to know. If she wants to break up with him because of his lack of trust, I'd understand...but if he has doubt that this is his kid, then he has the full right to know 100% and put his mind at ease.

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
Yes indeed youngin.......a lot of these cats have to realize the hard way..like I did :snoop:

that MONEY can't CONTROL women..it can only PACIFY them for their selective reasons.....cause they being women are REBELLIOUS in nature

they don't like ANY TYPE OF RESTRAINT even if its the type of restraint that making their lives better...think about their rich a$$ daddies that spoiled them and they still did fukked up shyt

these hoes are self centered

last year I was switching back in forth between the girlfriend of the local "Pill Man" and the wife of a Pastor......

both these mofos had money like Yao Ming compared to me....

but THIER WOMEN didn't RESPECT THEM....... :manny:

girl A..the Pill Man's byatch was broke all the time...her man saved her..even bought her a whip.....would you believe within two weeks of getting her that whip , she popped up at my place in that dude's car?!?!? ...Im like WTF :wtf: ....even though we fukked ...I was paranoid thinking he trailed her to my place

girl B...is the wife of a pastor in Atlanta...this broad had no respect foe her husband who allowed her to quit her job while he put her in a new home and helped pay for her to go back to school....but she decided since I was an ex from college to reignite that ole flame we had...next thing you know I got this byatch reading from the BOOK OF LUKE "face down..thy a$$ up!!" :ohlawd:

it really fukked me up..how ungrateful these byatches is....they AIN'T LOYAL TO SHYT BUT THIER OWN SELFISH INTRESTS!!

YOUR MONEY IS ONLY TEMPORAL.............EVERY MAN IS EXPENDABLE TO THEM.....

this is an OLD STORY it ain't just us black folks that go thru this...look at all the rich white men who jobless wives sleep with the pool boy or the help..... :russ:

and I can honestly say it has happened to me....as my EX says "it ain't about money".....

she right...but to be honest I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S ABOUT ANYMORE WITH THESE HOES :patrice:

MelGibson.jpeg

Ask this guy about these hoes :mjlol: