Omar Epps is on "The View" right NOW wearing a leather skirt.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I'm not saying that, just speaking my piece. It will change if people take a stand. But I think the problem lies where you have others in line waiting to get their chance, and they'll jump at any opportunity. Then it just becomes a matter of, "Do I sell myself out"?

Got you, my fault. I guess it's easier for them to do it because as we all know, it's not many roles for Blacks in television and movies. Even harder when you're kind of past your prime, and the Tyler Perry's aren't checking for you in their movies/shows either. It's disgustig, but most of these people can't stand to live like normal people, so they'll do anything to keep the 'fame.'

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this ain't as bad as I thought , shyt looks like one of those masonic aprons, and boxer's wear skirts in the ring, he just look stupid as fukk more than anything
fukk Kanye for even bringing this shyt into the light and fukk Omar Epps for thinking that shyt fly
but that dress shyt is real Kevn Hart but that shyt on and skyrocketted, i can forgive a starving man, but when you already in the light
you got hold yourself to higher standard

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
this ain't as bad as I thought , shyt looks like one of those masonic aprons, and boxer's wear skirts in the ring, he just look stupid as fukk more than anything
fukk Kanye for even bringing this shyt into the light and fukk Omar Epps for thinking that shyt fly
but that dress shyt is real Kevn Hart but that shyt on and skyrocketted, i can forgive a starving man, but when you already in the light
you got hold yourself to higher standard

Reminds me of that Entourage show when they were trying to convince Vince to play a gay guy in the Queens Boulevard movie, and Drama was down to take it in the azz for a chance to be in the flick :scusthov: It's not even about the money, nikkaz will do anything just to be famous. Sh*t is anti-testosterone brehs :scusthov:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
hold up?! did omar epps come over wearing a skirt? where is this going ?

Someone posted picks of black men wearing traditional African clothing and said that didn't count basically. So what I'm getting at is, if Omar was wearing a traditional African "skirt" perhaps to celebrate his roots or whatever, would you still be disgusted?

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
261-omar-epps.jpg

:lupe:
@3Rivers needs this breh

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Someone posted picks of black men wearing traditional African clothing and said that didn't count basically. So what I'm getting at is, if Omar was wearing a traditional African "skirt" perhaps to celebrate his roots or whatever, would you still be disgusted?
first off stop calling it a "skirt"...you're playing with semantics to try and make your point..would you call a kilt or skirt or call it exactly what it is? a kilt?..exaaactly...just like the Irish have names for their traditional attire Africans do too...if you are going to comment on the clothing in that picture at least call it by it's right name